Thread: Tiscali Broadband Help

Heres the problem i have tiscali broadband 512k and if i am downloading something eg songs i can get 70kb tops out of it and the recieve bar is full at 576kbps. But if i am web browsing the bar only goes to about 19kbps and the pages take about 1-2 minutes loading.

anybody know of any tips or software to make the recieve bar full whatever i am doing downloading or browsing thnx
    :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    It can spyware related since your downloading goes fast and browsing goes slow.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    70kbps would be impossible if you have a 512k connection, even with perfectly clean connection to your ISP. 64kbps is the theoretical max

Browsing is normally slower than downloading a file as the websites you visit often limit the amount of bandwith avaliable to each surfer. what you describe is normal
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    deleted all the spy ware and still getting the same problem any suggestions :helpsmile:

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    just give tiscali a call ...it will be quicker to sort than askin here prob.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.