Thread: Splinter Cell

Poster
    Ok i am new at kazaa still have to figure out how things work...I downloaded splinter cell...now that the download is finished i clicked on it and an error box comes saying win32 application error. Do I need something else in order to play it.... if so what and then what....I merge tehm how....does it need to be burned to work....cause i dont have aburner.... well any help is appreciate...because people are now downloading it from me and I wnated to move it away to make sure it first works...but I cant it only creates shortcut and leaves the files in my shared folder....HELP!

2. Games   -   #2
    what kind of file is it and what is the size? if it is .bin u have to burn it or get winISO and open it there. if it is .bin it should be 3 huge files and a couple of tiny files. others can help u better than i can tho.
    B)

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Actually I downloaded it because it mentioned complete game....its a DAT file. and about 400mg...which sounds to me too small. Now if I download those bin fiels will i need to merge them together or is win iso doing that

4. Games   -   #4
    if u want the real game, that i know that it's working, go to Gamesworld and look for it if verified hashes.....
    i DL it from there and it work just fine.....

5. Games   -   #5
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by hola@20 March 2003 - 04:52
    Actually I downloaded it because it mentioned complete game....its a DAT file. and about 400mg...which sounds to me too small. Now if I download those bin fiels will i need to merge them together or is win iso doing that
    if its a .dat file and only 400meg then its not finished downloading yet, however a software which has full game in the title is very dodgy and i would not recommend downloading it or running it try to get the 3 CD version (splintercell comes on 3 cds) and then u will have to burn them onto cds

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Ok i already saw in the game hash a splinter cell 3 cd version to be download...but when i click on it it brings an error message....so how am I supposed to download from there?

7. Games   -   #7
    to download those file u need ti use Sig2Dat....
    if u dont know how the use just read the FAQ