Thread: Ahhh!

i have about 195 posts at this forum (i calculated it with the percentage and all) and only 1 counts!!!

why oh why? i want more stars! (but i also only want to post in the fun parts of the forum )

2. Lounge   -   #2
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    Hey, lil z click Here and you'll receive your answer. Posts in off topic and in the worlds discussions don't count toward your post count.

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    ya, i know. ive been told a thousand times. i wuz jus lettin off steam...

< this guys funny.

so, whats up?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    lol another slightly irrelivant post but... as you been told you have to sort of contribute to the community to get your stars
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    lil z-
    Noticed you&#39;ve been posting to the political questions being posed and I&#39;m curious-are you from Quebec or an "outlander"? Whichever, what&#39;s it like? Spent some time in Canada in the past, most recently on my honeymoon in 2000, but just the Niagara/Toronto/Sudbury/Sault Ste, Marie loop. I like your country, never been treated so well.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #6
    "outlander"? lol. actually, i live in a suburb of toronto. how ever i moved here 8 years ago from seattle. i used to think of myself as american, and still do, but i guess im sorta both now. (im 16)

7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by lil_z@19 March 2003 - 22:15
    "outlander"? lol. actually, i live in a suburb of toronto.&nbsp; how ever i moved here 8 years ago from seattle.&nbsp; i used to think of myself as american, and still do, but i guess im sorta both now.&nbsp; (im 16)
    Dual citizenship-cool&#33;
    When we went thru there, stayed at Holiday Inn in Mississauga. Nice.
    By outlander, I meant what people from Quebec sometimes choose to refer to those who live elsewhere. I&#39;ve heard they can be very snotty (French)about it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #8
    i dunno. i went to quebec city for a field trip a few years ago. but essentially i dont like the idea of french being everywhere here (not many people do, and not just cuz of french people). its useless.