Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-man 3

yeah, its the hobgoblin. not the green goblin you big stinky pile of dumb.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Vamp@5 July 2004 - 19:33
    Doesn't Harry become the hobgoblin?
    thats what the 2nd was leading up to B)

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+5 July 2004 - 18:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave &#064; 5 July 2004 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vamp@5 July 2004 - 19:33
    Doesn&#39;t Harry become the hobgoblin?
    thats what the 2nd was leading up to B) [/b][/quote]
    Not quite true.

Harry becomes the Green Goblin.

It goes like this:

Green Goblin
    Green Goblin II
    Hobgoblin
    Jack O&#39; Lantern

There was another Hobgoblin and Harry&#39;s Green Goblin came back as well.

Regarding Spiderman 3

Take a look here

I pretty much mapped that one out.

I think we shouldn&#39;t touch Venom until Spidey has that black costume for a bit.
    The way he gets it the comics is from Secret Wars.
    The way he gets it from the cartoon is through some muckity-muck through astronaut John Jameson.

They can&#39;t use Secret Wars.

From my thread I said they should use the Sandman with the inner conflict of the black costume being a backdrop.
    Leave Venom and Carnage out of part 3........for now.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    u need to make it unpredictable. something that takes a wild turn somewhere and ends somewhere unexpected, like spidy 2. and they won&#39;t have time to have spidy fight all those guys. i doubt venom and carnage would even fit in 1 movie. i took 3 half hr episodes (original cartoon series) to do venom

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@6 July 2004 - 03:51
    u need to make it unpredictable. something that takes a wild turn somewhere and ends somewhere unexpected, like spidy 2. and they won&#39;t have time to have spidy fight all those guys. i doubt venom and carnage would even fit in 1 movie. i took 3 half hr episodes (original cartoon series) to do venom
    I don&#39;t think Venom and Carnage should be in the same movie.

Cletus Kassady (cameo) and Venom in the same movie.

I wouldn&#39;t even want V and C in back to back movies.

If cards are played right, Spiderman can easily go 6 parts and be very interesting for all 6 parts.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    they need to get rid of Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane....no offense..i mean if she were laid out on my bed, I&#39;d do her...but she aint no Mary jane.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by brucelee21@6 July 2004 - 04:58
    they need to get rid of Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane....no offense..i mean if she were laid out on my bed, I&#39;d do her...but she aint no Mary jane.
    good point. i&#39;d vote for natalie portman

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I tihnk they will introduce venom/carnage into movie 4/6 because what if they done it in movie 3, thats new green gob, venom & carnage thats alittle over the top like mortal kombat anhilation too many villans... I cant remember what happens in the cartoon after spidey defeats new green gob

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@5 July 2004 - 10:47
    Spiderman vs. Venom

or

Spiderman vs. Carnage

Now thats a real villian.
    i agree i think this would be the best villain to chose but they wont they will have that dumb goblin
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    First: Harry does NOT become the Hobgoblin. He was an assassin that Norman hired before he became the Green Goblin. It wouldn&#39;t make any sense. Next, they could fit Green Goblin 2 and Venom in the same movie if they focuss the first hour-and-a-half on Spidey fighting Harry with the black suit, and devoloping Eddie Brock&#39;s Character. Then they could focuss the last hour of the movie on the fight with Venom. But I agree trying to throw Carnage into the mix would be going a bit to far. But a Cletus Cassidy cameo wouldn&#39;t hurt. Now regarding another Green Goblin being too much like the first movie; they could remedy this in any number of ways. Harry could simply upgrade the suit and glider, or he could have a hired hand like Rhino or Shocker to help him, and having his schizophrenic personality taking on the form of his father makes it original enough in itself. But you have to admit it&#39;s inevitable given the ending of the second one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast