Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spider-man 3

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    1 word: Venom.

BUT don't kill him off as easy as Doc Ock or the Green Goblin, have him as an ongoing character that Spidey defeats at the end but does not kill...also tie in Green Goblin 2, so Spidey is spread out trying to stop them both.

I really want Venom to be portrayed as hugely powerful, ripping apart cars etc, give Spiderman a real foe to fight against.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by RGX@9 July 2004 - 13:55
    1 word: Venom.

BUT don't kill him off as easy as Doc Ock or the Green Goblin, have him as an ongoing character that Spidey defeats at the end but does not kill...also tie in Green Goblin 2, so Spidey is spread out trying to stop them both.

I really want Venom to be portrayed as hugely powerful, ripping apart cars etc, give Spiderman a real foe to fight against.
    Then they better introduce Eddie Brock in the next movie pronto!!!

Having him in a movie just to become Venom will suck.

These Hollywood folks need to think like Babylon 5 writer Joe Strazsynski...

Map out a master plan for 6, even 8 movies right from the start.

Have all the characters have a minor role that will later have major one and do it from the beginning.

Remember Batman?

Harvey aka Two-Face was in part one. The problem was
    1. he was played by a different actor

2. he wasn't in any movie between Batman and Batman Forever.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Oh, new idea! What if Spider-Man discovers he's going to turn into the Man-Spider and turns to noneother than Charrels Xavier? Then Harry Osbourne teams up with the dude that makes the sentinals, and Spidey teams up the X-Men! It's kinda far fetched, but it could work.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Okay, I have been reading these posts, am i the only one who noticed that Doctor Connors was introduced int his one? Obviously the next new villian (to go along with Harr's Green Goblin) will be the Lizard (not Doc Lizard). I could see them introducing Ediie Brock as the disgruntled phtographer in the next movie, but wouldn't introduce Venom until movie 4. To help that, they should use the cartoon spidey script where Spidey get the black spidey suit that is really an alien symbiote. That way, you see John Jameson and the story ties in together nicely. Also, the Lizard would be the assasin Osbourn uses before going completely insane and chaging into the green goblin.

Oh yeah, in Spiderman 2, was the girl who offered Peter Parker some cake supposed to be Gwen Stacy? If so, then it would have been awesome if he fell for her and MJ quit JJ for nothing. Then in the next movie, Harry kills Gwen as the new Green Goblin (I know Norman did it in the comics). I wouldn't put spidey and MJ together unless i was sure that was going to be the last movie.

Speaking of MJ, I agree that they should lose Kirsten Dunst, or rather shouldn't have picked her in the first place. MJ is a sexy model, Dunst can't pull that off and she looks funny as a redhead.
    I like tarts, especially retarts.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Yeah, I noticed Dr. Connors. I just couldn't figure out a way to fit him into the Venom script. I don't think he'd work as an assassin. Maybe he could help Spidey with his Man-Spider mutation.
    Now about Gwen Stacey. Maybe Peter and MJ could split up from relationship problems (with him always rescuing babies from burning buildings and all that). Then Peter could hook up with Gwen, and MJ hook up with Brock. And when Peter breaks up with Gwen to get back with MJ, it could add to Brock's anger. I think it would be better if Venom killed her though. Harry's suffered too many circumstance provoking his behavior, and I couldn't bear to see him become a killer.
    And what's with all this hate against Kirsten Dunst? She may look a little unatural as a redhead, but who's got hair like MJs? And don't you dare tell me Natalie Portman would be a good MJ. She's hot, but she's got to be the worst actress in all Hollywood!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    yep i noticed too...and i thought kirstin dunst wasnt bad...but dont get rid of her...i hate it when they switch actors about
    signature removed, check the board rules.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Empire
    Release Date: May 4, 2007
    Villain: Venom
    Plot: Rumour has it that Raimi will adapt John 'Man-Wolf# Jameson's cosmic originm giving him the mantle of alien symbiote Venom, a distorted version of Spider-Man. Man-Wolf and vemon debuted in the amazing spider-man #125 and #300 respectivly.
    love interests: One last go for dunst's MJ?

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+16 July 2004 - 15:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave &#064; 16 July 2004 - 15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Empire
    Plot: Rumour has it that Raimi will adapt John &#39;Man-Wolf# Jameson&#39;s cosmic originm giving him the mantle of alien symbiote Venom, a distorted version of Spider-Man. Man-Wolf and vemon debuted in the amazing spider-man #125 and #300 respectivly.
    love interests: One last go for dunst&#39;s MJ?
    [/b][/quote]
    That sucks ass&#33;&#33;&#33;

Stick with THE FUCKING COMIC&#33;&#33;&#33;

...as opposed to the non-fucking one.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Busyman+16 July 2004 - 21:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 July 2004 - 21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@16 July 2004 - 15:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-Empire

Plot: Rumour has it that Raimi will adapt John &#39;Man-Wolf# Jameson&#39;s cosmic originm giving him the mantle of alien symbiote Venom, a distorted version of Spider-Man. Man-Wolf and vemon debuted in the amazing spider-man #125 and #300 respectivly.
    That sucks ass&#33;&#33;&#33;

Stick with THE FUCKING COMIC&#33;&#33;&#33;

...as opposed to the non-fucking one. [/b][/quote]
    they also have a spider-man 4 for may 4, 2009.

this time with green goblin II

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+16 July 2004 - 14:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 16 July 2004 - 14:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Empire
    [/b][/quote]
    Hmmmm, I like it, of course not as much as the real version but at least this way, they don&#39;t have to introduce another character. Besides, Jameson already has motivation to want to kill Parker.

As for the Lizard-assasin prospect, I&#39;d do it the same way they did it with Harry and Dr. Octopus, only Harry asks for help as the new Green Goblin.

Kirsten Dunst would have been a perfect Gwen Stacy but I still think she sucks as MJ. In fact, as I look in hindsight, they should have made Gwen Stacy as the main love interest in the first movie. Who has hair like MJ and could prolly handle the role? NIkki Cox. While not as big a name as Dunst, she is a sexy red head and really seems perfect for the part. If not her then, at least, Michelle Trachtenberg, she is a red head at least but again, not a big name. In any case, I agree that it&#39;s too late to re-cast, I hate that.
    I like tarts, especially retarts.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast