Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn Fakes!

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Originally posted by Keikan+1 April 2003 - 22:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Keikan @ 1 April 2003 - 22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor@21 March 2003 - 03:57
    Well, the .bin/.iso loving people get the full game, rather than having music and movies ripped out. Kazaa isn&#39;t the place for those files, though.

Well then what place is good for isos/bins??? [/b][/quote]
    Emule/Edonkey network is very good for .bin/.iso files.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Hi yea i just had a fake on ka**a verrifieds sim city 4.
    Turned out to be one called ONI so i had to delete it so no one else got it.
    Just d/l blaze media pro AVG searched and found it had a virus WIN 32 HANTANER, had to put it in virus vault and then delete,as it said it could not be heald.
    Had quite a few duff d/l from kazza over the last 2 weeks,think i will delete kazz and go to emule or some other.
    Too much time spent on d/l rubbish,the last 2 were off the verrifieds one wrong file other with virus.
    cheers Peter

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    I use to download a ton of fake games claiming they are "real no joke&#33;" and they turned out to be something else, until I turned to the verifieds game section in gameworld @ k-lite.tk. Now all my games I get are correct and I won&#39;t have to worry about d/l&#39;ing a fake game

4. Games   -   #14
    ya if there not corrupt......... They work.....

5. Games   -   #15
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    E-donkey is too confusing for me with all the connect to a certain server and bla bla bla and ya....
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. Games   -   #16
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It&#39;s no different than connecting to a supernode on Kazaa. You just get to pick which server, and get a few useful stats like number of users, ping, files available, etc.

Although I think once you get on a server, you have access to the files on all servers. Searching globally for certain things.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12