Thread: A Built In Ip Blocker And Abc Question

angel_of_death57
    Hello,

Which BT Client has a built in IP blocker like PG and help prevent people seeing what i am doing.

Right now about ABC,

It is running a litte slow on downloading i get full speeds on BitTornado i thought ABC was based on that so why not working well.

Whats the best upload settings and that does trigger next torrent mean after seeding or downloading.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I think AZ has an IP bloker built in...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Originally posted by REALITY@5 July 2004 - 19:54
    yeah and the Azureus "safepeer" plugin which is a separate download automatically updates the blocklist

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Originally posted by ilw+5 July 2004 - 12:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ilw @ 5 July 2004 - 12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@5 July 2004 - 19:54
    yeah and the Azureus "safepeer" plugin which is a separate download automatically updates the blocklist [/b][/quote]
    Could you link us to that...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    angel_of_death57
    Ok cool now the help on speeds the same file on Bittornado full speed of 56KBPS download and my 20KBPS upload limit set

In ABC i am getting crappy speed of 20-35KBPS download and 20KPBS upload which i set it at.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bluedevil's Avatar Antileech.Inc
    Originally posted by REALITY+5 July 2004 - 21:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 5 July 2004 - 21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ilw@5 July 2004 - 12:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY
    @5 July 2004 - 19:54

yeah and the Azureus "safepeer" plugin which is a separate download automatically updates the blocklist
    Could you link us to that... [/b][/quote]
    http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugin_list.php