Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet.news

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Internet.News seems like a nice guy. He is a member on me and Mike's forum.
    Why was he banned from here?
    I asked him once, he wouldn't tell me...others didn't know.

So why?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

sparsely
    wants to know too

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    He behaved in a manner which many people found to be extremely annoying. He was repeatedly asked to stop. When he refused he was put on moderation, however he would not accept this and used multiple accounts to get round this and keep posting.

After repeated warnings for winding people up both on the board and in PM, circumventing moderation by using multiple accounts and generally being a pest he was unfortunately banned.

I make no comment on the decision, merely outline my understanding of the reasons behind it.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Internet.news had a high warning level, and was put on moderation at some point. He created more accounts to circumvent his moderation. In the end, he must have made at least 20 accounts. All were eventually banned.

I guess he was just too impatient...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    muchspl2
    because he was a toll that broke the rules
    he had more chances than most will ever get to act right but he showed his true self
    I don't think he is a bad person, but I believe he is a whore and only out to get a responses, he can never come back here

6. Lounge   -   #6
    he's a looney
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@6 July 2004 - 10:17
    He behaved in a manner which many people found to be extremely annoying. He was repeatedly asked to stop. When he refused he was put on moderation, however he would not accept this and used multiple accounts to get round this and keep posting.

After repeated warnings for winding people up both on the board and in PM, circumventing moderation by using multiple accounts and generally being a pest he was unfortunately banned.

I make no comment on the decision, merely outline my understanding of the reasons behind it.

I make no comment on the decision , merely outline my understanding of the reasons behind it.
    :helpsmile:

He is a legend, most immitated here and never left us really........

Glad he doesn&#39;t post here anymore, though.

Enough forums left where he can be admired, anyway..................

YoThere&#39;sALittleINInAllOfUs

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What&#39;s to be admired?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by muchspl2@6 July 2004 - 08:48
    because he was a toll
    Does that mean you paid to cross him?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    The thing is that some of us find the way other people post can be really annoying sometimes, it is just one of those things that you have to accept. It is inevitable on a forum which has so many different types of people using it.

There is no way that you are going to enjoy what everyone else does, or the way in which they do it. IN just refused to show any concern for other people&#39;s feelings, he just carried on doing whatever He wanted. In spite of being warned.

Yogi did not like me posting loads of links to things which I found amusing / interesting and thought other people might appreciate. He therefore decided that I should post everything in one thread, which would improve his enjoyment of the forum.

It&#39;s just one of those things, we are all different.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast