Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dare Devil Dvd Rip?

I was at some forum, and I heard that there maybe a DVDRip of DareDevil floating around....
    It is meant for the academy awards or something....with the caption coming up every so often during the movie..."FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION"..

Has anyone heard of this, and is there any real deal DareDevil movies floating around in Kazaa....if there is could someone respond..

Cheers Darc

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I have'nt seen a Screener rip as of yet, but there are plenty of other copys out on this Forum if you do a SEARCH, I have one of the versions and its fine

Good Luck

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    theres a vhs screener, but i think it sucks picture wise... compared to the svcd...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    I have the first disc of the SVCD mpeg version and it is pretty good Quality, the sound is fantastic compared to TMD screencams, I eman the sound is near DVD rip Quality and the video is much better than a screencam normally is, however no where near DVD Quality.

But hey if you have the second half of Daredevil (798,450 kbs) please share it, it is taking me forever to get.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Im Sharing it SD but your probably on different Supernode

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Chilly@20 March 2003 - 10:09
    Im Sharing it SD but your probably on different Supernode
    Thanks for sharing and caring! If you are sharing then that is all that I can ask, me finding your node is my problem entirely. Thanks again and let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Hey! i'm sharing v first part of Dare Devil aswell, but movies take an age to d/l
    anyways while i'm on v subject can any1 tell me why i can preview other partly d/l movies i have so far but i can't preview Dare Devil??

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by SG1000@20 March 2003 - 15:59
    Hey! i'm sharing v first part of Dare Devil aswell, but movies take an age to d/l
    anyways while i'm on v subject can any1 tell me why i can preview other partly d/l movies i have so far but i can't preview Dare Devil??
    Depends on your preveiwer program, avipreview will only allow you to preview avi films, DareDevil was converted from VCD back to mpg so avipreview will not show it. Videolan may show it but I stopped using that program a while back, not sure.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Sharedaddy... I will pm you with the super node I am, and my location, maybe if u use kazupernodes, you will have better luck getting it.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Well if you can tell me the best way to get it onto my hard drive and what format you want it in I should be able to make a few people happy as I have a hard copy of the DVD in question

Spook

OOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS sorry

Hello Spook here sorry for not introing myslelf you should be seeing more of me about

Glad to see you got your sig sorted out Daddy (Nice Touch)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast