Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autosearch Registry Entries

Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by Jg427@7 July 2004 - 16:08
    There are a couple of entries to fix with hijackthis, but I'm not sure it will help with the autosearch problem.

Fix with hjt:

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - - (no file)
    O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {CC90CDA0-74A0-45b4-80EF-D89CA8C249B8} - (no file)

Did you compare your registry key values with those listed at this site?
    Fixing those 2 entries worked ! thanks, this has been annoying me for a while.

@ chewie i would, but it's not my computer.

@ eveyone thanks
    I only licked you for the salt

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    I'm glad it worked out. Here is some information about dap for the computer owner.

Once installed, during every download, the personal information you provided is transferred to SpeedBit. This is true whether you use DAP or Internet Explorer for the task. Some of this information is stored in the registry, and includes your name, age, sex, e-mail, company, profession, interests, and what you are retrieving, as may be seen in the traffic capture below.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by Jg427@8 July 2004 - 01:53
    I'm glad it worked out. Here is some information about dap for the computer owner.

Once installed, during every download, the personal information you provided is transferred to SpeedBit. This is true whether you use DAP or Internet Explorer for the task. Some of this information is stored in the registry, and includes your name, age, sex, e-mail, company, profession, interests, and what you are retrieving, as may be seen in the traffic capture below.
    he says he's getting rid of it
    I only licked you for the salt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12