Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Protector V1.0

Poster
    All posts have been taken accountable and ARE SET!!!!
    the update will be up ASAP.

Any more ideas!!!!

O_O MonKey (hybridgraf)

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    sorry for the late reply i just been busy this week on some projects.

BUT I WILL STAY!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Done.
    Version 0.5 is up and waiting for downloads.

Thanks you guys for waiting. SORRY AGAIN

http://www.taxisairport.com/KzLock.rar
    or
    http://www.taxisairport.com/KzLock.exe

Please comment. ask. etc. ^_^
    MonKey O_o (hybridgraf)

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Right with the new version things that Secfan has said are still needed. Also when enetering can u add Enter to move the cursor to password and Confrom password and also for Ok buttons.
    I think the Icon could be changed to a BIG RED cross over a KazaaLite Icon??

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Done and Done.

Aldo i didnt understand all ya sayd.!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    great program and i think u should add like beeping noises incase somebody trys to get inside kazaa.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    New updates! are up!!

Try it!

http://www.taxisairport.com/KzLock.rar
    or
    http://www.taxisairport.com/KzLock.exe

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    I have notified hybridgraf most of the bugs and suggestions that need to be implemented through this forum, E-Mail and MSN.

But one that needs major fixing up is when KzLock is to "Restart Kazaa", it adds a new KzLock systray icon next to the old one (and basically opens another copy of it) instead of actually "Restarting Kazaa", and it keeps doing it if you keep "Restarting Kazaa". It also needs to disable KzLock from being open more than once, as it is very unnecessary. (The old versions detect if Kazaa/client is open, and asks you if you want to "restart" it, but this new version doesn't, and you have to do it manually. But otherwise, the new version has plenty of bugfixes and compatibility.)

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Another few bugs and suggestions:

1. Both the Un-Lock and Change Password boxes are exactly the same. (i.e. You could change the title to an appropriate one for both of them, so that users can tell the difference. And also, "If you wish to use no password then please leave blank." is unappropriate/unnecessary for the Un-Lock box, as we are not "changing" the password in the Un-Lock box.)
    2. Grammar fix: "If you wish to use no password then please leave blank." -> "If you don't wish usea password then please leave the Password field blank.".
    3. Also make it impossible for the Un-Lock boxes to be opened up more than once.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    And also options to Lock/Unlock/Open/Close KzLock/Kazaa/client after a certain condition. (Could be merged with KaShutdown! by Sevin, look at his thread for more details. i.e. KzLock could be locked/unlocked when computer has been idle for X seconds/minutes, when downloads have all been completed/cancelled/failed/inactive etc., or when battery level = a certain %, at a set/certain time, when something/program triggers it etc. Think of all the possibilities, but we just want the major/main ones that most users/n00bs/advanced users etc. will ever need to use. B) )

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast