Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K++

where did the developers go cuz i like k++ and they need to come back and add things or at least post what they are working on cuz it should be as good as k++

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by ishmoo21@6 July 2004 - 23:00
    where did the developers go cuz i like k++ and they need to come back and add things or at least post what they are working on cuz it should be as good as k++
    Are you new?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    uh
    they gave up kazaa lite years ago, well maybe a year now
    seems like forever
    anywho, even rocko himself recommends emule, but you should just get with the times and let kazaa die
    emule/Mirc/bittorrent

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    A situation like this bring to mind something that my project manager said once (about something else) :

Developing kazaalite would be like icing a turd. It may end up looking very pretty, but underneath it's still a turd.

Thankyou!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@7 July 2004 - 08:47
    uh
    seems like forever
    anywho, even rocko himself recommends emule, but you should just get with the times and let kazaa die
    emule/Mirc/bittorrent
    what the hell are you doing on this forum with this kind of attitude? if you like emule so much go to the official emule forum and lick the admins' asses there

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by WRFan+7 July 2004 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WRFan @ 7 July 2004 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@7 July 2004 - 08:47
    uh
    seems like forever
    emule/Mirc/bittorrent
    what the hell are you doing on this forum with this kind of attitude? if you like emule so much go to the official emule forum and lick the admins&#39; asses there [/b][/quote]
    I agree with muchspl2. I haven&#39;t used Kazaa Lite in fucking ages.

WRFan, you need to STFU. Who said this was a Kazaa Lite only message board? It&#39;s called FileSharingTalk. Read the damn logo, biatch.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    muchspl2
    lick my taint noob
    if you weren&#39;t such a dumb fuck you&#39;d realize I&#39;m trying to help you
    fucking noob&#39;s

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    This section of the board is called Kazaa Lite & Other FastTrack Programs. So that&#39;s why I find it hard to understand there are so many haterz in here.

As long as I can find what I need/want on here, then I&#39;m happy, although I do of course use other programs aswell sometimes.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Ok, lets not get too Nice and Cozy here.

Cill-Pill anyone?

Spoiler: Show

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Yes, I think a chill pill would be a good idea, although I&#39;m not the one who needs it, lol&#33;

I love K-Lite&#33;&#33; That&#39;s why I&#39;m in here&#33; Why do people enter this section of the forum if they don&#39;t like the program?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast