Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Consider To Be "under-age"?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I live in the US and anything under 18 is a no-no.

I have looked at a female walking down the street and usually when I see the facial expressions or their walk, I know they are underage.

Seeing them scantilly dressed with a phat ass and titties doesn't make them eligible.

It makes me wonder how their parents allowed them out of the house with that shit on!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Originally posted by Busyman@8 July 2004 - 16:55

I have looked at a female walking down the street and usually when I see the facial expressions or their walk, I know they are underage.

Seeing them scantilly dressed with a phat ass and titties doesn't make them eligible.

It makes me wonder how their parents allowed them out of the house with that shit on!!
    silly how our opinions are shaped by the law, in engand it would be ok to do whatever you want with a 16 year old, in america you're a peadophile, you disgust people.

all because 2 different people had 2 different oppinions when they were writing the law
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by kAb@7 July 2004 - 18:19
    I noticed a topic was locked for some pedophile comments.

But these days, the average girl is fully matured (body) by the age of 16.

So what do you personally consider "off limits" in terms of &#39;desire&#39;.

Do you smack yourself if you catch yourself looking at a 16 year old teen walking down the street and tell yourself that its &#39;just wrong&#39;?

Or is it instinctive and you allow yourself to look?

I would go first, but as I&#39;m still under 18 there is no problem with me looking at the teen walking down the street. But as soon as I turn 18, are they off limits?

Just would like to hear some opinions.
    maybe it depends on how mature they are . my theory is that peope are phisically sexualy mature sooner than mentally because they sheltered by our society. maybe we&#39;d be heathier if we didn&#39;t do this. ( still lookin for somthing to prove/disprove this idea)

aside from that why should you feel bad if your are ony doing what natural selection has dictated, as long as you are not bothign peopel with attention they don&#39;t want. (even it they mistakenly think they do )
    I only licked you for the salt

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2+8 July 2004 - 17:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MicroScreen2 @ 8 July 2004 - 17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@8 July 2004 - 16:55

Seeing them scantilly dressed with a phat ass and titties doesn&#39;t make them eligible.

It makes me wonder how their parents allowed them out of the house with that shit on&#33;&#33; &nbsp;
    silly how our opinions are shaped by the law, in engand it would be ok to do whatever you want with a 16 year old, in america you&#39;re a peadophile, you disgust people.

all because 2 different people had 2 different oppinions when they were writing the law [/b][/quote]
    Very true.
    *Removed for being gay

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko+8 July 2004 - 15:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donnie Darko @ 8 July 2004 - 15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2@8 July 2004 - 17:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @8 July 2004 - 16:55

Seeing them scantilly dressed with a phat ass and titties doesn&#39;t make them eligible.

It makes me wonder how their parents allowed them out of the house with that shit on&#33;&#33;

silly how our opinions are shaped by the law, in engand it would be ok to do whatever you want with a 16 year old, in america you&#39;re a peadophile, you disgust people.

all because 2 different people had 2 different oppinions when they were writing the law
    Very true. [/b][/quote]
    It pretty much goes along with when one is done with high school.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    does anyone think that the age that someone can have sex (16) should be raised or lowered ?

or doesn&#39;t it matter as people will have sex when they want to ?
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@8 July 2004 - 20:46
    does anyone think that the age that someone can have sex (16) should be raised or lowered ?

My daughter asked me what the age of consent was when she was 12. I said 32 and only after obtaining a government licence.

Being a woman she of course casts this up. :-"
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Biggles@8 July 2004 - 21:02
    My daughter asked me what the age of consent was when she was 12. I said 32 and only after obtaining a government licence.

Being a woman she of course casts this up. :-"
    You obviously misunderstood the question.

She asked you what it was, not when she would reach it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by lynx+8 July 2004 - 21:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 8 July 2004 - 21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Biggles@8 July 2004 - 21:02
    My daughter asked me what the age of consent was when she was 12. I said 32 and only after obtaining a government licence.&nbsp;

Being a woman she of course casts this up.&nbsp; :-"
    You obviously misunderstood the question.

She asked you what it was, not when she would reach it. [/b][/quote]

I may have been obtuse

What disturbs me most is that at 14 she has mastered "casting up".

There is definitely something in the water.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@8 July 2004 - 20:46

When a girl decides shes gonna.... shes gonna.

It dont matter what the age of consent is, if she decides she wants to.

There is an age at which society must decide that it is wrong for an Adult Guy to take advantage of her immaturity and raging hormones. (and vise versa)

I think that age is dependant as much upon the system of education, parental control and culture as anything.

In the UK the decision was taken at some point to "Break children in" so to speak, to adulthood, rather than one day a "Child" and the next an "Adult"... so there are 2 years to adjust to some "rights" before the rest take affect.

As you can legally Marry at 16 in the UK, it makes sense that one of the "rights" that you receive at that age is legal sex. As you can get a flat and move out of your parents, they would have little control anyway...

Other countries its different; on your 18th Birthday everything changes (as an example).

As they are gonna anyway...you might as well leave it at what it is...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast