Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Lounge Football Team

Originally posted by SillyRumours@9 July 2004 - 13:28
    bindi you're playing centre-back, all you have to do is kick whoever has the ball in the shins, except us
    Excellent, I can handle that.

I have been practising for the past few hours, nearly everyone in my neighbourhood is limping now.

There is definitely a win in the air for us
    <span style='color:green'>Never look to others for happiness...it lives inside you

</span>

2. Lounge   -   #62
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Claudio Ranieri...??? bloody hell...

anyway, we dont need a high budget. as were getting players for free (i got 13 vouchers for a "free footy player for your team" at the local fairground)

and you cant fire me... a) we havnet played a game yet (season hasnt started) B) im the manager&#33;&#33; no one fires the manager&#33;&#33; i have full control&#33;&#33; muahahahaha

right Cheese?

Rafi

3. Lounge   -   #63
    I should be In goal&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

See....

Billy Thomson ak.a. Billy the Fish (1985)

From his position of goalkeeper Billy Thomson often leaps like a salmon. This isn&#39;t a mere football cliché, however, it&#39;s because he probably is one. Well, half a one anyway. Born half-human, half-piscine, Billy the Fish is Viz&#39;s adult answer to Roy of the Rovers. Sporting a permed mullet to match Kevin Keegan&#39;s in its pomp, he floats in the air for Fulchester United alongside team-mates Johnny X, the invisible striker, and Brown Fox, the Red Indian brave - who once committed the unusual foul of &#39;breast ball&#39;. Billy briefly played with singers Shakin&#39; Stevens and Mick Hucknall out of Simply Red, who also had spells at Fulchester.

Extract from... Top Ten Comic Book Footballers

4. Lounge   -   #64
    ok you can be the number one sub goalkeeper.

now we need some reserves...

how about Skweeky?

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Originally posted by tralalala@9 July 2004 - 19:31
    ok you can be the number one sub goalkeeper.

now we need some reserves...

how about Skweeky?
    Don&#39;t be so..... so Fishist&#39;
    Ha ha

Ok I&#39;ll be Sub... cos I like it underwater&#33;&#33;&#33; Sorry

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Prodigy Girl's Avatar The Wrong Child
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2+8 July 2004 - 07:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MicroScreen2 &#064; 8 July 2004 - 07:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Guitar&#045;Slinger@8 July 2004 - 12:16
    Im too old for Field and i know "almost" all the rules so i would make a really bad
    on the Moderation Team too.

Maybe a Macot or somesuch?

Supporter, no?

And where&#39;s teh cheerleaders?&nbsp; We do have &#39;em right?

&nbsp;
    no cheerleaders. this is football

wow that would make a good name for a game or something [/b][/quote]

Oh, I wanna be a cheerleader... (I never got the chance in high school) :&#39;(

But yeah, I guess there aren&#39;t any in football/soccer. So I&#39;ll just sit in the crowd, or maybe collect tickets or something. B)

7. Lounge   -   #67
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Prodigy Girl+10 July 2004 - 01:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Prodigy Girl @ 10 July 2004 - 01:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2@8 July 2004 - 07:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Guitar&#045;Slinger
    @8 July 2004 - 12:16
    Im too old for Field and i know "almost" all the rules so i would make a really bad

Supporter, no?

And where&#39;s teh cheerleaders? We do have &#39;em right?

wow that would make a good name for a game or something

But yeah, I guess there aren&#39;t any in football/soccer. So I&#39;ll just sit in the crowd, or maybe collect tickets or something. B) [/b][/quote]
    there are cheerleaders of sorts in football, before every premiership game there are lots of sky dolly birds dancing around in their skimpies.

I dont think they do a lot during the games but perhaps they double as some after match roasting aid, you could do that prodigy girl o
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Originally posted by Prodigy Girl+9 July 2004 - 21:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Prodigy Girl @ 9 July 2004 - 21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2@8 July 2004 - 07:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Guitar&#045;Slinger
    @8 July 2004 - 12:16

Supporter, no?

And where&#39;s teh cheerleaders?&nbsp; We do have &#39;em right?

&nbsp;

wow that would make a good name for a game or something

But yeah, I guess there aren&#39;t any in football/soccer. So I&#39;ll just sit in the crowd, or maybe collect tickets or something. B) [/b][/quote]
    You can be one of the chicks that stand in the crowds and flash people&#33;
    same idea as a cheerleader
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

9. Lounge   -   #69
    were the Lounge footy team&#33;&#33; we can have whatever we went&#33;&#33;

prodigy girl, go get some more gals so you can make up our cheerleading "band"?

Rafi

p.s: we also need someone to sell programmes for games...

p.p.s: when does the league start?

10. Lounge   -   #70
    right im not bumping this topic to the top of the lounge, im KICKING it to there...

we need some designers that will design the players&#39; strips, me, the managers, suit, the cheerleader stuff...

oh and the boots and ball

Rafi

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast