Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Ipod

Poster
    Here's the fucking point

How does this work? I did an offer, where is my iPod?

Getting a free iPod is simple!

All you have to do is complete one offer of your choosing. Then refer five friends who will each need to complete one offer. Once you and each of your five friends have completed an offer, we will ship you an iPod.

Remember, you must complete both steps in order to receive the iPod.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    or you can work i dunno how much you get paid per hour and save up 300 + tax....

3. Lounge   -   #3
    aw shit if he was honest about the whole thing i may have mad up some detals for it
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Your maths is a bit ropey but thanks for clearing that up J&#39;Pol. So now we know for sure secret squirrel is full of shite.

I doubt he has 5 friends - even if you include his dad
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ok jpol w/e you guys can think w/e ban me from forums i frankly dun care any more this is stupid. If this were a scam:

1. Why ipod? Why not a sexy ass 3.2 gig computer with hyper threading or something better than an ipod
    2. Do u have any evidence this is a scam? No you just like to shout out whats on your mind without even thinking about it.
    3. GG

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Once you have completed all of the necessary steps and have placed your order, we will order your iPod through our supplier.

Due to the popularity of the iPod mini and manufacturer’s delays, it may take up to 4-6 weeks to receive your mini.

So do it yourself and convince 5 friends to do it, They will also need to convince 5 friends etc. Then wait a month or two.

But in reality people fill in the details without reading the shit. Then they ask for their iPod only to be told, but you haven&#39;t referred 5 friends. They try for a wee while then think Fuck It.

The marketers have your details and permission to sell them and you have squat.

No thank, now fuck off and annoy somebody else.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by manker@8 July 2004 - 15:34
    Your maths is a bit ropey but thanks for clearing that up J&#39;Pol. So now we know for sure secret squirrel is full of shite.

o yes and i hang around internet forums @ 7:39 in the morning cuz im so cool gg im out

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@8 July 2004 - 15:36
    Once you have completed all of the necessary steps and have placed your order, we will order your iPod through our supplier.

Due to the popularity of the iPod mini and manufacturer’s delays, it may take up to 4-6 weeks to receive your mini.

So do it yourself and convince 5 friends to do it, They will also need to convince 5 friends etc. Then wait a month or two.

But in reality people fill in the details without reading the shit. Then they ask for their iPod only to be told, but you haven&#39;t referred 5 friends. They try for a wee while then think Fuck It.

The marketers have your details and permission to sell them and you have squat.

No thank, now fuck off and annoy somebody else.
    yah i see where your commin from but if you knew there was extreme demand for the ipod mini in the us, so much that they delayed the rollout of ipod mini in other countries

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/ptech/07/07/a...reut/index.html

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+8 July 2004 - 15:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 8 July 2004 - 15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@8 July 2004 - 15:34

I doubt he has 5 friends - even if you include his dad&nbsp;
    o yes and i hang around internet forums @ 7:39 in the morning cuz im so cool gg im out [/b][/quote]
    Surprisingly not everyone lives on the west coast of the U.S.

It&#39;s 3:40 pm and I&#39;m in work - skiving actually.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by manker@8 July 2004 - 16:34

1 person refers 5

5 refer 5 each =25

who refer 5 each = 125

who refer 5 each = 625

who refer 5 each = 3125

who refer 5 each = 15625

Or did I misunderstand some part of it.

In any case they don&#39;t expect that to happen. It&#39;s just the small print to get the details then say "no iPod for you, you should have read the offer properly".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast