Thread: A Blonde Diet

A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds."
    When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by losing nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor said, "Did you follow my instructions?"
    The blonde nodded, "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that 3rd day."
    "From hunger, you mean?", asked the doctor."
    "No, from all that skipping."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by The_Hunter@6 July 2004 - 19:23
    A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds."
    When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by losing nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor said, "Did you follow my instructions?"
    The blonde nodded, "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that 3rd day."
    haha heard it before
    it's probably a true story...
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@7 July 2004 - 02:37
    (...)
    it's probably a true story...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    skipped all day because she was blond ....... funny
    you white folks and this love hate thing you have for blonds cracks me up....
    skipped all day.....

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by The_Hunter@6 July 2004 - 22:23
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.