Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guide For Making High Quality Mp3 Files

Poster
    Foobar2000 player. Songs do sound clear with this little beauty. Great recommendation.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    There is a public hub at Direct Connect (or DC++) where you can get lots of Uberstandard albums.

It is called Ubernode 54.

The adress can be found in the Elite DAE Forum at www.chrismyden.com Topic Public Hub.

Have fun

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Paul i sure hope you can make a nice installer for EAC + LAME + All correct settings predefined.
    With that ripping an album into high quality MP3 files should be just a few mouseclicks work. Even for n00bs.
    I would love to us it

4. File Sharing   -   #34

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    starion
    I just wanted to say that EAC works excellently. I tried using a different mp3 encoder that uses the LAME format. And there was a drastic difference in the quality.

Thanx for posting the tutorial.

starion

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Great guide !

got anything similar for DVD ripping ?

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    EAC does sound interesting. but the truth is , most top cd burning software come with cd rippers installed. and now dayz you can just rip them straight to mp3 format without loooosing any quality. im not old and im not young but i do still have a good ear for music and these programs all work well. roxio's easy cd creator line up, musicmatch, nero, etc.etc. even free rip worx good and most of them have vbr options availabe. and i must say they are quite easy to use.
    i like the all in one combo software ........saves time.
    oh yeah and if vbr is not wat you want most of them have constant bit rate that ranges from 96kbs/s - 320kbs/s
    give em a shot.......most newer pc's come with these applications already installed!!!
    rip it up!!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Venom there are dvd ripping guides all over the internet try www.dvdrhelp.com

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Nero, EAsy CD/DVD creator 6, and many more all rip and burn DvD's.
    goto Download.com!!!

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Problem with this, I've done everything paul said, however the software doesn't seem to be detecting that the cd is actually in the drive I've got 2 different cd drives and it doesn't seem to detect the cd's in both drives although it does detect both drives Tryed it with different cd's no difference.

Also downloaded both beta versions of EAC 9.4 beta and 9.5 prebeta3 both didn't detect cd????????????

The first drive is a compact disc and dvd rom combo and the second drive is a LG high speed compact disc cd rewritable...i've had no problems what so ever with them in the past.

What's going on????????????????????

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast