Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm Recordin Onto A Vcr With A Tv-out

THANKS DUDE !!! Your are definitly ub3r nice ... I am gonna go check that site out... THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH !!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    So basically... I need to change my vid-cards format to PAL ??? .... I must check it out....

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    i thought it said he just turned the actual movie into pal format
    you can convert the movie file to pal format. vcdhelp can teach you how.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Ooohhh... I misunderstood... I am new to this... THANKS !!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    TThanks I really appriciate your help.. See I was trying to copy them off to vcr.. so i wouldnt have to mess with tmpngc.. bc if its damage I spend countless hours correxting the sync.. VCR way.. just paly and record... but when i convert it.. it gets all messed up.. I know how to fix it.. but I was trying to skip this on some movies...

But if I understood correctly.. I'd have to convert to PAL with tmpngc.. wich if I am correct would make it out of sync anyway.. so I might as well jsut convert it o vcd if I am gonna hav to sync it regardless....

Did I understand correctly.. ? Or am I again.. confuzzled... anways.. thans SO much for all the help !!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    no i think you are right. i read how converting to pal causes the movies
    to be out of sync and fixing it sounded like a big freakin headache.
    ya i would suggest converting to vcd i do the same. the only other option i can think of is to buy an american made vcr off the internet from an american store.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP DUDE !!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    SUPRISE !!! Its me again... I had tried my Sylvania, Funai, and Toshiba.. they didn't work... Well now I am trying my Sharp VCR in hopes that it may work... and now it is just like a blue screen on my tv... with this light translucent presence of the pc screen flying by .... and like... if I change the channels between AV and other.. i know it won't appear on other channels only on the AV ... but like when I change them... inbetween the changings I can see the screen.. but its in black in white.. do I need to change the cards format this time ? Could this VCR maybe work...

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    IIIITTTTTSSSS BBBEEEEEIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG EEEEVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLL !!!!! :'(

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Now it like isn't really acknowledging the presence of the VCR & TV & stuff.. I tried a few different formats.. and like .. you know when you go to Settings.. then advanced ... then NView .. then under anaolog... I click clone .. clone.. and then it appears on the TV..and you see 2 little blue screens in properties window.. well.. it keeps going to a single one... like it forgets about the VCR and stuff.. and takes away the option of clone... under analog display... so I go to detect settings and it gives me the option again.. but it keeps changing.. WHY !?!?!?!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast