Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm Recordin Onto A Vcr With A Tv-out

I SCARE EVEN MEEEEEEEEEE !! Now that I have the stupid connections on the IN of the VCR... maybe it will work..

But I gotta restart my PC to see...

EEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    WHOO HOO !!! Now its on the screen and its acknowledging it groovy.. the stupid cord had also come undone... I must seem like an idiot.. .. but I promise I'm not..

Now its black N white .. and jumping down.. repeadetly.. I am gonna go mess with the format.. hopefully this will work...

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Can't help but I'm following your progress and rooting for ya!

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    YEAH !!! WHOOOOOOO !!!!! YEAH !!!! It was left in PAL format from earlier... I put it back in NTSC.. AND IT IS IN COLOR EVEN WHEN I RECORD !!! SUUUCCCCEEEEESSSSS !!!!!!! I AM SOO HAPPYY !! :'(

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Originally posted by Skillian@1 April 2003 - 00:16
    Can't help but I'm following your progress and rooting for ya!
    HEY THANKS DUDE !!! AHHHH !!! IT WORKS !!! I AM SOOO HAPPPYYY !!! I am sooo relieved.....

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Man this is a happy moment! The moral of the story is perseverance I guess

Congrats :beerchug:

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Yups I think so !! THANKS !!!

But get this.. i was in the middle of FINALLY recording a movie.. and one of those stupid pop up ads jump up in the middle of the screen.. AHHHH !!! perhaphs I need to post this question somewhere else.. but how do I get thos to stop.. I have cable net so I am always online... but these stupid advertismnet and such pop up adds just come on... even when I am not on a site... EEVVVIIIILL THERE ARE !!! EEVVIIILLL !!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    You got yourself some spyware/adware - evil indeed!

Get Spybot Search & Destroy or Adaware 6 (verified in software world somewhere), scan your system and banish the demons from your computer!

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Hi to all. Here is an answer from a real dumb computer and movie lover!
    I have an old and a new VCR, I have two T/Vs. I take my output from computer to one T/V with a Svideo lead and from the T/V to a VCR with RCA leads to the input of the VCR, so while I am watching the movie I am also recording it!
    Now the other T/V is older and has no Svideo output or input,so I take RCA leads (video & Sound&#33 from the computer to the T/V and then RCA from the T/V to the VCR and while watching a movie from computer I am also recording that one!
    Of course I do not have to watch the movies it still works if I don't!
    Also I don't use both T/Vs and record at the same time,I can but would get two copies of the same movie!
    If this is too basic for any nerds to understand I am sorry,but it works!
    Of course you have to have a good video card mine is "Matrox,Marvel G450 eT/V and it is wonderful!
    Ta Ta Norman Howard

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Originally posted by Skillian@1 April 2003 - 01:09
    You got yourself some spyware/adware - evil indeed!

Get Spybot Search & Destroy or Adaware 6 (verified in software world somewhere), scan your system and banish the demons from your computer!
    THANKS SOOO MUCH DUDE !!! LOL!!! THE DEMONS ARE GONE !!!!
    MWAHAHAAHAHAH !!! :flame:

And hey gotcha.. I believe gotcha.. (sorry i had to say that) ... but I am halfway asleep..
    -_- I will read it when I am more awake...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast