Thread: How Do I Do It?

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    ive got quite a few ps2 games that are on cdr that i wud like to share to all you people how do i put em on my pc so there like in a format for other people so they can burn them onto disk please help ive got some really new and quite good ones to share

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    yees!!

now i just need to get ps2

3. Games   -   #3
    Make images of the cd in a .bin and .cue file

Or make an iso on ur pc

Then u can share them with others

I think u can use Nero to make images...

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@20 March 2003 - 20:50
    ive got quite a few ps2 games that are on cdr that i wud like to share to all you people how do i put em on my pc so there like in a format for other people so they can burn them onto disk please help ive got some really new and quite good ones to share
    I wish you had Psx games to share.

Anyhow. Isn't most PS2 in DVD format? You'd be sharing huge files!

HERE is how to share with the CDR type, but It is only a very good guess. You need to make an ISO image of the entire disk (use WinImage to do it).

Share that file.

For Play Back You should use a known high quality burner. I use a PLEXTOR (and Roxio software) to burn PSX ISO images, it works everytime, however you will need the Mod chip installed on the PSX system. A good burner will copy weak sectors & errors, then a mod chip may not be needed.

Give it a try. WinImage should copy multiple tracks of a disk, including audio and DATA tracks. As I said, this is only a guess. Try this at your own risk.

Let me know if this works.