Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Iraqi Torture Video

Originally posted by {SHELL%SHOCKED}+14 July 2004 - 22:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({SHELL%SHOCKED} @ 14 July 2004 - 22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ariel_001@14 July 2004 - 22:04
    Ok I got the video working. It has no audio at all. The source seems to be coming from “home-made” VHS tape and there is a logo flickering in the bottom middle (maybe encoded with a trial version codec). The read me seems to hint it comes from the DoD (Department of Defense).

IT&#39;S VIDEO TAKEN WITH A CAMCORDER OWNED BUY THE PERPETRATORS THOSE DUMMY&#39;S PROVIDED THE EVIDENCE FOR THERE OWN PROSECUTION, THE CBC VERIFIED IT&#39;S REAL. [/b][/quote]
    Are you saying the CBC Verified this video? Where?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+16 July 2004 - 01:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 &#064; 16 July 2004 - 01:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by {SHELL%SHOCKED}@14 July 2004 - 22:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ariel_001
    @14 July 2004 - 22:04
    Ok I got the video working. It has no audio at all. The source seems to be coming from “home-made” VHS tape and there is a logo flickering in the bottom middle (maybe encoded with a trial version codec). The read me seems to hint it comes from the DoD (Department of Defense).

IT&#39;S VIDEO TAKEN WITH A CAMCORDER OWNED BUY THE PERPETRATORS THOSE DUMMY&#39;S PROVIDED THE EVIDENCE FOR THERE OWN PROSECUTION, THE CBC VERIFIED IT&#39;S REAL.
    Are you saying the CBC Verified this video? Where? [/b][/quote]
    They verified that was the tape used by the grand jury as evidence, which was the basis for the issuing of the indictment and was then turned over to the prosecution for use in determining the charges and a exhibit as evidence , if you at the court papers from evidencery/discover portion of the GJ & TRIAL transcripts you will see.

I could really careless if Canadians don&#39;t trust thier media organizations and don&#39;t expect me to do your home work.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Originally posted by {SHELL%SHOCKED}@15 July 2004 - 19:52

Saddam Statues Melted Down, Recast
    As Memorial To US Soldiers...

http://usatoday.printthis.clickability.com...&partnerID=1660
    Is that kid carrying a grenade, attempting to blow up that mourning soldier?
    I like tarts, especially retarts.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    This is not Torture
    this is Punishment

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345