Thread: Csi: New York

lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i mean come on. why do we need 3 different shows all about the same thing? they are just cashing in on the original's popularity and hoping to make 3x the profit.

i watched the original quite a lot, but i avoid miami and i will avoid new york. none can come close to las vegas B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by lee551@8 July 2004 - 23:02
    i mean come on. why do we need 3 different shows all about the same thing? they are just cashing in on the original's popularity and hoping to make 3x the profit.

i watched the original quite a lot, but i avoid miami and i will avoid new york. none can come close to las vegas B)
    Ya i know what you mean. Miami is just a joke to me, only watch it when there isnt anything else on. I didn't even no there was a new one out! Jesus christ that gay. Las vegas is the only real csi to me.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I'm gonna reserve any judgements about CSI: New York until I actually see a show. Although Miami is indeed a joke.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.