Thread: English Learning

luba
    does anyone have an audio that teaches you to speak english?luba. best regards! :helpsmile:

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Turkishjade's Avatar Gunny
    Don't know about BT, or KZ, but on the OVernet Network, there is Pimsleur English for Spanish Speakers and English for French Speakers I, II and III. Each file is close to 500MB I believe, may be more.

Each archive contains 30 MP3s and 1 PDF file. (If the PDF isn't in the file, you will need to search for it seperately. The PDF's are small, like only 1MB or so)

Each MP3 is 30 minutes long and you should do that one 30 minute lesson over and over until you are good at it before moving on.

I picked up Spanish 1,2,3, Italian 1,2,3 Chinese 1,2,3 Japanese 1,2,3 and French 1,2,3 and they are all pretty good.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Originally posted by Turkishjade@13 July 2004 - 21:31
    Don't know about BT, or KZ, but on the OVernet Network, there is Pimsleur English for Spanish Speakers and English for French Speakers I, II and III. Each file is close to 500MB I believe, may be more.

Each archive contains 30 MP3s and 1 PDF file. (If the PDF isn't in the file, you will need to search for it seperately. The PDF's are small, like only 1MB or so)

Each MP3 is 30 minutes long and you should do that one 30 minute lesson over and over until you are good at it before moving on.

I picked up Spanish 1,2,3, Italian 1,2,3 Chinese 1,2,3 Japanese 1,2,3 and French 1,2,3 and they are all pretty good.
    Can you speak all of the languages?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Turkishjade's Avatar Gunny
    I only speak English (Native), Spanish, French and Hebrew. But you know how it is when you start downloading, you just can't stop.

I'll get to it someday.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hello
    I'm new in this forum
    I'm very interesting about the methode pimsleur so please if you can give me the URL of download Pimsleur English for french Speakers I, II and III that's will be kind of you
    thanks