Thread: Kazaalite Problems

well,
    I just got this computer on wednesday. so its all new, but whenever I download movies/clips, i always get that "acquiring license " or something about "license". What does it mean? It never happen to me before in my old computer, but now with this new PC, i can't even use kazaa anymore. Can anyone help me out?? i did DL divx player, but it still don't work or, probably i don't know how to use it. I even tryed Downloading tha old version of Windows media player, but couldn't. Please help !

newbie here too

hope ya guyz can help thnx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    this has nothing to do with codecs, and everything to do with digital rights management (DRM)
    i would add .ASF and .WMV to your search filters and delete those copy protected files

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    How do I do it?? srry, I don't kno much about kazaa. how do I add ASF. / .WMV and delete tha protected files??

Where in this place can I get help about this topic? Srry i posted in tha wrong area.
    again, help me out people.

~n~ thanx for far vargas

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ^^^^ thanx so far vargas ^^ ^^

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    from the FAQ:
    That can be done in Kazaa Lite Options>Filter tab>Blocklist
    Here you can input keywords or strings that should be filtered out of the search results. They need to be comma seperated. Every file that contains one of these keywords or strings in it's filename or description will be filtered out of the search results.

as far as deleting the protected files, just delete the files that need a license to play them

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Moving this to teh Problems area...

Spoiler: Show