Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resident Evil: Apocalypse

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by seiya_33@9 July 2004 - 19:32
    but this one just looked like it had way to much shit blowing up...
    wtf is wrong with u?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    its looks good, i hope this would be better than dawn of the dead 2004 cuase i really hated it.

does any one know where was this movie filmed.

cus theres a building there that looks like its from toronto.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mr. nails+10 July 2004 - 08:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. nails @ 10 July 2004 - 08:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-seiya_33@9 July 2004 - 19:32
    but this one just looked like it had way to much shit blowing up...
    wtf is wrong with u? [/b][/quote]

@Share Here is a list of locations.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Looks corny as hell but I&#39;ll still see it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Damn after watchign the Trailer I want to watch it... Hmm so sorry to ask but for hte First RE... who is the Girl? Since in RE 2 Jill is in it, hehe recognizes her by the Tube Top outfit =P Also NEmesis looks sweet... But sort of Skips Games doesnt&#39; it? From Part 1 which I dont&#39; know which game to Part 2 which skips to RE 3.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by LilAznAccommodator@11 July 2004 - 18:51
    Damn after watchign the Trailer I want to watch it... Hmm so sorry to ask but for hte First RE... who is the Girl? Since in RE 2 Jill is in it, hehe recognizes her by the Tube Top outfit =P Also NEmesis looks sweet... But sort of Skips Games doesnt&#39; it? From Part 1 which I dont&#39; know which game to Part 2 which skips to RE 3.
    In the first, Alice was the main character. The movies don&#39;t the games, but the first movie was in place of the first game, imo. Apocalypse takes the place of Resident Evil 2 and 3. The virus spreads in RE2 just as it does in apocalpyse. Finally 3, because nemesis. Or at least that is my opinion.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    looks cool. i&#39;ve been waiting for this for awhile.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Resident Evil follows in the same way as RE1, Apocalypse seems follow both RE2 & 3.

If anyone&#39;s wondering about some of the stuff in the Apocalypse trailor, you may want to check out the first film before you see the first - A lot of stuff happened in the first film (e.g. what the hive really is, what&#39;s Alice&#39;s involvement in the RE movies) which is assumed knowledge in Apocalpyse, so you&#39;re gonna have a harder time understanding Apocalypse if you haven&#39;t seen the first film

On the plus side - It&#39;s great to actually see that the Nemesis Project wasn&#39;t just a brief mention in the first film

/me wonders whether the third film would take after RE:CV or RE4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12