Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: For Your Information

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Jag har aldrig förstått varför någon av er valde att acceptera hela mod-giget från början Verkar liksom vara väldigt mycket arbete för praktiskt taget ingenting. Hade nog av sånt den korta tid jag var administratör på ett annat forum.

Antar att du antingen är mycket snällare eller mycket dummare än vad jag är

I shall expect seeing more of you in the lounge now, buddy (BOT).

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Such a shame

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Out of The Ordinary
    Thanks a lot everyone, much appreciated :beerchug:

BOT

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    You get props just by taking on the role of Mod......I would not have nearly the courtesy or patiance with people like me, ALWAYS asking for advice.....Take care, and welcome back to being a mere mortal!

:beerchug:
    Protect me from what I want!

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    BOT and RTJ, I'm not sad seeing you leaving your mod positions as you are bound to have a lot more fun here as regular members. So instead of being sad and feeling sorry for you like everyone else, I congratulate you
    Good luck members
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+10 July 2004 - 11:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 10 July 2004 - 11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@11 July 2004 - 01:12
    by the time this thread ends we won&#39;t have any mods at all leading to total CHOAS

so are we going to get new mods? &nbsp;
    yes, but i prematurly resigned [/b][/quote]
    thank gawd for that

I&#39;m gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by shn@10 July 2004 - 01:23
    It&#39;s funny some mods keep saying their going to be regular members for whatever reason but yet they still have thoose rediculously colored stars under their avatar.

What gives?
    @shn
    Being a "Forum Star" is a bit different from being a member. Besides the funny looking stars, we have certain privileges.

@Everyone Else
    Thanks. :beerchug:

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    Poster
    Frankly, you&#39;ve been the better of the moderators/administrators, BOT. A job well done&#33;

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+10 July 2004 - 21:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 10 July 2004 - 21:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@10 July 2004 - 01:23
    It&#39;s funny some mods keep saying their going to be regular members for whatever reason but yet they still have thoose rediculously colored stars under their avatar.

What gives?
    @shn
    Being a "Forum Star" is a bit different from being a member. Besides the funny looking stars, we have certain privileges.

@Everyone Else
    Thanks. :beerchug: [/b][/quote]
    what kind of privillages?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+10 July 2004 - 21:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 10 July 2004 - 21:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@10 July 2004 - 21:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-shn
    @10 July 2004 - 01:23

What gives?

@shn

@Everyone Else
    Thanks. :beerchug:
    what kind of privillages? [/b][/quote]
    Although Forum Stars can no longer perform Moderator functions, they still have full access to the Team areas, and can have input in any Team debates.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast