Thread: Cant Open Movie Are In Bin Format Can Anyone Help

Poster
    Hi i have downloaded the new spiderman movie but it has come over as a two bin files and i cant play thm can anyone tell me i have never used nero i have nero 5 but usullay use TMPGenc i would like to copy these to disk but can anyone give me a step by step as i dont get all this.

Thank you

Anne

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Originally posted by anxies@10 July 2004 - 09:50
    Hi i have downloaded the new spiderman movie but it has come over as a two bin files and i cant play thm can anyone tell me i have never used nero i have nero 5 but usullay use TMPGenc i would like to copy these to disk but can anyone give me a step by step as i dont get all this.

Thank you

Anne
    you need the .cue. you always have to burn a bin with a cue

look here for more information on bin file formats B)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Originally posted by anxies@10 July 2004 - 00:50

Thank you

Anne
    Step-by-step guides are in my sig. Use one of mine of peerzyboy's
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    You can play .bin movie files using this movie player: VLC media player....

- Dont even need to burn the bin image to watch the movie...
    - Supports a lot of common media formats too...

A very useful media player to me!!(",)

Heres the link:
    --www.videolan.org

TATA.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I'm with home2002. VLC is all you need for pretty much any movie file. I think I only ever came accross 1 file I could not open.

Opens .bins like any other file without all the conversion crap.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i seem to be having the same prob only mine are ogm files and some other kind that gspot can't even tell me what it is. it's the secret window file. i've read the forums and the only thing i've found, is to install ogg, but that didn't do the trick. nero smart start won't recognize them either. i've spend hours d/loading these files along with some of the full season files, but if i cant play or burn them, i'm wasting my time. any help would be nice. thanks

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Originally posted by TELLYTWO@12 July 2004 - 05:26
    i seem to be having the same prob only mine are ogm files and some other kind that gspot can't even tell me what it is. it's the secret window file. i've read the forums and the only thing i've found, is to install ogg, but that didn't do the trick. nero smart start won't recognize them either. i've spend hours d/loading these files along with some of the full season files, but if i cant play or burn them, i'm wasting my time. any help would be nice. thanks
    Sorry to tell you... .omg appears to be a sound file. Only thing I could find on it was OpenMG Jukebox. The website is currently down.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.