Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *gasp ! Its Me Again !

*Still lookin for the over burn info.. I LOVE how I lose everything.. I am relooking at the manufacteres dsite to find where it says that....

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    So I have looked on the manufactors site.. I aint found nuttin.. maybe its cuz i am half asleep... and well... i must go dig further in piles for my book.... considering my PC is basically new .... only a year old.. tho I know know pc's can age quickly .. I'd say mine is up to date.... and that maybe it allows it? I mean if I try to burn on the disc more than 702 it won't lemme.. am I even on the rite trail...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Um.. I got to thinkin.. and maybe it'd be easier for me to dl another one... i REALLY do appriciate your help.. I hope it wasn't to much of a hassle... .. but I am thinkin if I dl another in the format I am used to..lol.. it save me my migrane ...lol... and you the one i am prolly given you...lol.... I hope you didn't hav to dig thru alotta crap to find those programs.. ... I am still intersted in what they are anywho.... ... anyways... REALLY THANKS !!! I jsut confuzzle me and evryone else...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Well.. then again I guess I'll hafta learn how to do these kind of files one day.. ..
    *bangs head on desk.. Wow i sound liek I have multiple personalities don't I...
    *Excuse me while I runaway in horror from myself...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    LOL !!! I'll leave ya alone now.. I found a TMD movie that looks jsut as good as the SVCD.... .... THANKS !!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    That's funny man!

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Well if you downloaded the bins/cues of those files, then you can burn them as svcd... but theres a good chance that you got the mpgs that were extracted from the bins, as thats the verified i posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12