Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *gasp ! Its Me Again !

Okay so I dl'd a movie in svcd format.... its in 2 seperate files.. I need to merge and cut them.... bc they both seperatly are too big to fit on 2 cd's.. I need to cut them in 3....everytime I use mpeg tools.... it like merges the movie into an hour... when it should be approx. 1 hr 40 minutes... WHY IS IT DOING THIS !?!?!?!?!?! I know.. CONFUZZLED ONCE AGAIN !!! WILL IT EVER END !!!???
    I can't use them in vdub.... obviously... and like I dunno... Excuse me whilst I run in horror...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    The files will fit on your two CDs. You need to burn them as SVCD files, which you can do with a number of programs. I prefer VCD Easy, but there are lots to choose from. VCD and SVCD movies are based on time, not file size. So as long as each files is less than 80 minutes, you will be able to fit them on just one disk. Need more help, tutorials are available at www.vcdhelp.com--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    DUDE !!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MMUUUCCCHHH !!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Now the stupid turd copied.. but it says somthin bout it having bad something.. and such on will be ignored.. I copied it anyways... and it copied 7 MINUTES !!!

EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL !!!!!

Is there anyway to fix it !?! HHEEELLLLPPP PPLLEEEAAASSSEE !!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    You said it came in 2 files. Is this 1of 2 and 2of 2 as it is very rare you will get a vcd/svcd in 1 big file

Thinking a bit, most svcd films take at least 3 discs

If you give more info....file size.... extentions....etc

I should be able to help you out

If you wanted you could even put it onto 1 disc using DVD Squeze

More info will bring alot more help

Spook

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Thanks...

Here is tha info...

File 1: Daredevil.SVCD.TS-Centropy.CD1- (movie file)mpeg, 755 MB, time length 50:20 (from what I understand... 29 fps.)

File 2: Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd2 - movie file)mpeg, 779 MB, time lenght 50:32 (from what I understand, 29 fps.)

Ooohh.. whats this DVD squeeze thingy... oh I have normal dvd-drive but no dvdr/rw one.. I do obviosly..lol...have a CD-R/RW drive tho... yes PLEASE!!! Any help would SOO appriciated... ...

Did I leave anything out ???

Oh and is there um anyway to um.. sync it btw ???

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I'll be back to you shortly as I have to sort out some of my discs to find squeze and guide for you (File name ...size..etc..)

Does your burniner allow( thinking here been out for a few sherberts) over burn?
    If it does you could give that a try but DON'T do it on a regular basis

(Only CD/R drive needed)

Be back soon

Spook

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    THANKS SO MUCH !!! Oh and um... what is over burn...lol....

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    You seem to edit your posts alot

Over burn is where your writer will write more info to a disc than is (bad spelling comming up) garunteeed

Most drives support this but if you can still find your manual have a look. If not Go to the manufactures web site and find out .

It is always handy to Know what your hardware can and can't do.

If it is newish it should support over burn

Spook

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Well... I edit my posts alot.. cuz I type real quick..then post.. and relize I didn't say what I set out to say....

Um.. my pc is a year old... I will look for tha guide.. if I can't find it I'll just go to the site...
    Um... if this helps.. or makes me sound lie an idiot.. my disc can hold 700 they say.. but they'll hold up to 702 really.. but if I try to go over.. the VCD program will tell me theres not enough space....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast