Thread: Mp3/wma/wav Music To Be Played In Car

Poster

Hello

I am little confused with so many Kazaa programs. I have Kazaa Lite K ++ but I believe I cannot download Indian/Bollywood music from it.

Is there a paid ( subscription ) Kazaa from which I can download bollywood music ? A website will be appreciated.

I have a Creative Muvo 4 Gb MP3 player but cannot download music from the CD that I've bought from the music shop. Why is that ? Even though I transfer the music CD to my PC hard disk first then I try to download it to the MP3 player but without any success.

Is it wise to purcahse a CD/MP3 and cd changer for the car ? Or am I better off to take my Creative MP3 palyer with me in the car and audio cassette converter to play off the car cassette ? Thereby saving the expense of buying the cd interchanger and all that.

What is FastTrack ? I have Kazaa Lite K ++ so what do I need to do to enable FastTrack ? Thank you.

Regards
    hdoshi

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Well since I am not familiar with your player I cannot say. You may need to convert your music to mp3 format first though, and yes having an mp3 ready player for your car is the bomb cause you can really load up on the music.

However, fasttrack. Fasttrack is the network that kazaa, klite, shareazaa edonkey etc. run off of. All your program does is access that network (fastrack). And K++ is a very good program, just watch out cause there are a lot of crap files on the fasttrack network.

I tried Limewire for pc. Less crap files, terrible speeds.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@12 July 2004 - 18:52
    Fasttrack is the network that kazaa, klite, shareazaa edonkey etc. run off of.

dont give out false info you dumbass...shareaza and edonkey dont use fastrack

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Klite isnt good for bollywood stuff. transfer to bittorrent. there are some decent bollywood torrent sites.
    sig removed.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@12 July 2004 - 19:52
    Fasttrack is the network that kazaa, klite, shareazaa edonkey etc. run off of.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Digital Nirvana@12 July 2004 - 20:00
    Sorry, my "dumbass" uses klite, not those other inferior programs. And besides at least I was trying to help and not just uselessly (and weakly) flaming somebody.

Bit of advice for the future there kiddo: When people are trying to help others, you lend a hand, you don't just hit that Add New Reply button cause you can't controll your little fingers, and then further compound it by attempting to insult somebody (like ole SJ™ here) who out of the pure goodness of their very large heart decided to assist somebody in need.

Did you catch all that young one?

Thought not...

-SJ™

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by SuperJude™+12 July 2004 - 22:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ 12 July 2004 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Digital Nirvana@12 July 2004 - 20:00
    Bit of advice for the future there kiddo: When people are trying to help others, you lend a hand, you don&#39;t just hit that Add New Reply button cause you can&#39;t controll your little fingers, and then further compound it by attempting to insult somebody (like ole SJ™ here) who out of the pure goodness of their very large heart decided to assist somebody in need.

[/b][/quote]
    oh sorry, i wasnt aware you could help someone by telling them false info..unless, out of the goodness of you heart, you were deliberately trying to confuse the person more

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Wow Digital Nirvana you really are smart&#33; A true word craftsman&#33;

No, really.

-SJ™

*SJ Edit*: I forgot to add: Nice avatar. Speaks volumes about your originality. No. I truly mean that.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster

Thank you SuperJude, Digital Nirvana, aizlumzan for the information you provided.

SJ Creative MuVo² 4Gb is a good MP3 player. Lighweight, small to fit in your pocket, portable and very good sound quality. The battery life is good and can store around 4000 songs in mp3 format. aizlumzan where do I download the bittorrent programme ?

Thank you.

Regards
    hdoshi