Thread: Mp3/wma/wav Music To Be Played In The Car

Poster

Hello

I am little confused with so many Kazaa programs. I have Kazaa Lite K ++ but I believe I cannot download Indian/Bollywood music from it.

Is there a paid ( subscription ) Kazaa from which I can download bollywood music ? A website will be appreciated.

I have a Creative Muvo 4 Gb MP3 player but cannot download music from the CD that I've bought from the music shop. Why is that ? Even though I transfer the music CD to my PC hard disk first then I try to download it to the MP3 player but without any success.

Is it wise to purcahse a CD/MP3 and cd changer for the car ? Or am I better off to take my Creative MP3 palyer with me in the car and audio cassette converter to play off the car cassette ? Thereby saving the expense of buying the cd interchanger and all that.

What is FastTrack ? I have Kazaa Lite K ++ so what do I need to do to enable FastTrack ? Thank you.

Regards
    hdoshi

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT PAY FOR FILESHARING PROGRAMS!!!!

They are free, and will always be. Those subcription sites are scams and are only selling you free programs. They are exactly the same programs as those you can find freely.

If you have paid previoiusly, try and get your money back. its a scam.

Fasttrack is just a network in which you can find a whole lot of files (movies, music, programs, pics....) Remember its free. If you want a good fasttrack network, Try this program Its free, works well, stable, with lots of features.
    blah blah blah... whatever...