Thread: Spiderman Cartoons

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i remember these as kids on morning television and now i cant find them anywhere ive grown older but i still love the cartoon and having just watched the second film id love to rewatch these films.... its not really a request because id rather have a torrent if u get what i mean

does anyone actually know what happened to them? and no its not the rubbish 60's version but the recent version which looks so nice

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Suprnova,
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    The original "Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can" one was shitty.

The pounding, Metal, vocoder and distortion driven new series rocked! especially the episode where spidy mutates into a real giant tarantula monster thing and The Punisher is sent in to take him out.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by Vamp@11 July 2004 - 14:03
    "Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spiderman"
    I believe spiderman does what a spider CAN, I don't think he does a spiderman...
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Omg... I can't believe a made that mistake... I'm thinking all Chinese broken english toy instructions today.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    if your talking about the 90's one, then some are on kazaa, i watched some of the spider wars a lil while ago. if you mean the newer one that came out on mtv, i have no idea, havent seen them, actually i havent even seen it on mtv as of late.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Spiderman
    Spiderman & His Amazing Friends
    Incredible Hulk
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    They got all the seasons on Suprnova From Spiderman TAS to Spiderman Unlimited to Spiderman and His Friends. Beware these sizes are GINORMOUSE! i got all the Spiderman TAS Seasons

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    wow..I'm glad someone mentioned this. I had no idea spiderman TAS was on suprnova. It also has X-men TAS and Aeon Flux...damn I need to look around suprnova more oftne.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    If you are talking about the one that came on the 80's, I think it was Spder Man and his amzing Friends; that one still come on in reruns on the ABC Family channel. You just have to get up extra early to watch it, which I do.
    I like tarts, especially retarts.