Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dems Refuse To Release Tape Of Hatefest

Originally posted by clocker+18 July 2004 - 13:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 18 July 2004 - 13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@18 July 2004 - 07:34

You all make too much of poor Annie; she has merely adopted the tactic of defending Conservative ideals by use of Liberal tactics. ;

"Liberal tactics"?

Nevermind.

Life&#39;s too short.[/b][/quote]
    Wow, Clockers silence has been bought for a mere 75 cents. You can&#39;t even buy the Sunday edition liberal tabloid with that.

In winning, he has lost.

Yo-hobbes-gi, who hasn&#39;t contributed one worthwhile post to this thread and who will shut up now. And BM is a fag.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #132
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clocker+18 July 2004 - 10:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 18 July 2004 - 10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@18 July 2004 - 07:34

You all make too much of poor Annie; she has merely adopted the tactic of defending Conservative ideals by use of Liberal tactics. ;

"Liberal tactics"?

Nevermind.

Life&#39;s too short. [/b][/quote]
    Thought you&#39;d like that.

Have you any plans for your windfall?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #133
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 July 2004 - 11:46

Yo-hobbes-gi, who hasn&#39;t contributed one worthwhile post to this thread and who will shut up now. And BM is a fag.
    &#39;Tis a lie, Hobbes; you contributed a welcome bit of silence, befitting your unique posture and status here.

I cannot speak to the rest. B)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #134
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by j2k4+18 July 2004 - 09:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 18 July 2004 - 09:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by clocker@18 July 2004 - 10:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4
    @18 July 2004 - 07:34

"Liberal tactics"?

Nevermind.

Life&#39;s too short.
    Thought you&#39;d like that.

Have you any plans for your windfall? [/b][/quote]
    You may consider my refusal to rise to the bait a belated birthday present..
    In fact, let&#39;s toss Christmas in there also.

OK, so now we&#39;re square.

No more freebies.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #135
    Originally posted by clocker@18 July 2004 - 15:17
    No more freebies.
    Great.

What do I do with the six bits?

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #136
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Put it towards a ticket to Farenheit 9/11.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. The Drawing Room   -   #137
    Originally posted by clocker@18 July 2004 - 15:28

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #138
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Another kind statement by coulter...
    "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
    To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war." ---MSNBC
    "If you don&#39;t hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don&#39;t love your country."---George, 7/99
    "The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don&#39;t have set philosophical principles. You&#39;re either a liberal or you&#39;re a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00
    she&#39;s a real winner.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

9. The Drawing Room   -   #139
    Originally posted by ruthie@18 July 2004 - 16:50
    Another kind statement by coulter...
    "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
    To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war." ---MSNBC
    "If you don&#39;t hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don&#39;t love your country."---George, 7/99
    "The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don&#39;t have set philosophical principles. You&#39;re either a liberal or you&#39;re a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00
    she&#39;s a real winner.
    None of that even approaches Ms. Malveaux&#39;s comment.

I&#39;ll give you &#036;.10 for the lot; you won&#39;t get a better offer than that.

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #140
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by clocker@18 July 2004 - 21:28
    Or Pirate it like Michael Moore said we could do

Then you can save the money and spend it on organic food, which you can eat while reading up on the real problem facing this planet: Emmisions.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans