Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Mahmoud Salah 2002,

  1. #1
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    these kind of things make me hate israel more and more as the days go by, it's old granted, but i just stumbled upon this. don't give me that bullshit about "preventing another suicide bomber shit". if i was ever in the position as the palestinian ppl, than i would sooner or later (who am i kidding, i'd immediatly) join the fight against these bastards (not the jewish ppl, the gov't+military of the illegal nation of israel)

    Image Resized
    http://www.arabrights.com/graphics/execution.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

    source: <a href='http://www.arabrights.com/graphics/execution.jpg]http://www.arabrights.com/graphics/execution.jpg


    and

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1867726.stm


    there are no such words as "israel" in my vocabulary, palestine however is, u&#39;d be surprised how many ppl here in surrey are pro-palestinian (on that issue about who are the occupiers in the ME). am i an anti-semite? hells no, i&#39;m no racist or KKK member, i just hate the ISRAELI GOV&#39;T and MILITARY TO THE PITS OF STOMACH. mark my words, b4 i die i&#39;ll do something about the things going on in PALESTINE. Politically of course (none of that jihad stuff for me)

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Here&#39;s a thought:

    Maybe this atrocity was commited by Palestinians in disguise, and the shots were fired to scare away people who could spot the difference?

    All to make Israel look bad, you see?

    Ah, probably not.

    But maybe.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    355
    while Palistine bombers kill hundreds of civilians EVERY WEEK...
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by j2k4@12 July 2004 - 17:03
    Here&#39;s a thought:

    Maybe this atrocity was commited by Palestinians in disguise, and the shots were fired to scare away people who could spot the difference?

    All to make Israel look bad, you see?

    Ah, probably not.

    But maybe.
    is it really that hard to admit something like this actually happened?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@12 July 2004 - 18:12
    while Palistine bombers kill hundreds of civilians EVERY WEEK...
    what the hell are you talking about. Find me one week DURING THE ENTIRE CURRENT INTIFADA where 100 israeli&#39;s died.

    Why dont you read this instead UNITED NATIONS LINK
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Originally posted by mogadishu+12 July 2004 - 18:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 12 July 2004 - 18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@12 July 2004 - 17:03
    Here&#39;s a thought:

    Maybe this atrocity was commited by Palestinians in disguise, and the shots were fired to scare away people who could spot the difference?

    All to make Israel look bad, you see?

    Ah, probably not.

    But maybe.
    is it really that hard to admit something like this actually happened? [/b][/quote]
    Is it really that hard to admit what I posit could actually happen?

    You really must learn to forego taking things on their face, Mogadishu.

    I suppose the terrorists trundling about in U.N. Aid vehicles and dressed to match recently escaped your eye; do you wish to make an excuse for them or express utter disbelief?

    They sure as hell weren&#39;t Israeli.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    355
    Actually your right about the exageration of israeli casualties, but the point was that Palestine is guilty of the same bloodshed...the use of suicide bombers and women and children as buffers is just as bad, if not worse.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@13 July 2004 - 00:03
    Actually your right about the exageration of israeli casualties, but the point was that Palestine is guilty of the same bloodshed...the use of suicide bombers and women and children as buffers is just as bad, if not worse.
    well thank you for admitting that - and yes, you are right, palestinian terrorists commit heinous crimes as well.

    j2k4 - I really dont feel like getting into something im not totally sure about. Ill believe you when you say palestinians did that, but the point is that you couldnt find it in yourself to simply say what happened here is wrong. The fact that the first thing that pops into your head is that the whole thing was staged, rather than feeling for the dead palestinian is quite disturbing.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    palestinians fight back in the form of suicide bombings and other atrocities on CIVILLIANS granted, so mr. know it all, wtf do u say about the PALESTINIAN CIVILLIANS that die everyday at the hands of Israel&#39;s best trained and well funded groups (military, police, secret police, etc.)? come on, these guys r professional and they still commit genocide everyday, and yet a palestinian suicide bomber is not a professional (a dumass really). damn jewish controlled western media, makes my blood boil. the least u can do is be less ignorant.

    P.S. post not meant 4 j2, i&#39;d never talk like that to u now would i



    edit: if soldiers and american citizens and other country&#39;s citizen&#39;s for that matter can say baghdad should burn all those fuckers (directed at extremist muslims) should die, then i say BURN ISRAEL AND DIE FUCKING EXTREMIST GOV&#39;T OF ISRAEL in return, no hard feelings, k?

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@13 July 2004 - 03:07
    palestinians fight back in the form of suicide bombings and other atrocities on CIVILLIANS granted, so mr. know it all, wtf do u say about the PALESTINIAN CIVILLIANS that die everyday at the hands of Israel&#39;s best trained and well funded groups (military, police, secret police, etc.)? come on, these guys r professional and they still commit genocide everyday, and yet a palestinian suicide bomber is not a professional (a dumass really). damn jewish controlled western media, makes my blood boil. the least u can do is be less ignorant.

    P.S. post not meant 4 j2, i&#39;d never talk like that to u now would i



    edit: if soldiers and american citizens and other country&#39;s citizen&#39;s for that matter can say baghdad should burn all those fuckers (directed at extremist muslims) should die, then i say BURN ISRAEL AND DIE FUCKING EXTREMIST GOV&#39;T OF ISRAEL in return, no hard feelings, k?
    everything ok except jewish controlled media. that will just put this thread on an even worse path.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •