Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: You Are Making It Difficult

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    to have a decent conversation. instead of just closing every thread why can't you actually discuss this?

saying all decisions are final is crap, you are hiding behind ur stars....

in this section ppl have tried to actualyl have as erious discussion, closing it n threatening moderation is ridiculous.

Furthermore, in case you havent btohered to read all the posts, even MODERATORS were not aware of the actions that took place.

So even though i guess this will be futile, can you actually act like a decent human being for a minute and address people's concerns?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Hear, hear, you have banned one and put 5 on moderation, how many more must it be?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    My recent involvement in certain member's signatures already shows my agreement more than words would.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    meanwhile most of it could be avoided if ppl got over their little power trips and would discuss something.

you see, I can understand that there are rules. and rules should be followed.... usually. but they are not set in stone. my god, you gave a movderator a second chance when he brought down the board! and while Im sure you're tired of seeing all the sam4 threads, maybe it should say somethign to you. This is a COMMUNITY.... everyone should have a voice. And with so many ppl trying to express it how can you turn ur back. good one.

btw usually mods stick together (in a good, team like way) but even that is gone...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Furthermore, in case you havent btohered to read all the posts, even MODERATORS were not aware of the actions that took place.
    it was clear from the results of a poll (the only way it could be decided because people had different opinions) what actions would take place. because it wasn't posted about beforehand doesn't mean it wasn't going to happen

you see, I can understand that there are rules. and rules should be followed.... usually. but they are not set in stone. my god, you gave a movderator a second chance when he brought down the board! and while Im sure you're tired of seeing all the sam4 threads, maybe it should say somethign to you. This is a COMMUNITY.... everyone should have a voice. And with so many ppl trying to express it how can you turn ur back. good one.
    the only way it can be fair to everyone is if everyone sticks to the same rules

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Surely its better to allow one of these topics to remian open and actually discuss the situation than just quoting rules and closing topics?
    Or does the admin not like us common users to be able to discuss opinions on a discussion board?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    funny how that hasnt always been the case in the past. you guys seem to pick n choose when everything is "equal"....

also, from what it sounds like, the poll wasnt quite complete but as soon as it was leaning towards ban someone took the opportunity to do so. w/e. im not in team chat so I dont know first hand, but it seems as though there is trouble brewing there, as i have never seen so many of em unhappy at once... and publicly so.

open your eyes guys.... maybe you should take into consideration the rest of the members.... as with out them there would be what? mods and admins? no offense, as I get on with a few, but it doesnt sound like much fun.

and again, as for "same rules for everyone" that doesnt seem to hold true. its only said when needed to back a decision that is highly unpopular.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    There were 13 votes. But there are (currently) only 12 mods/admins. So someone who's no longer a mod/admin voted.

The "results" of that poll aren't nearly as vast a majority as I've seen it been made out to be.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9@13 July 2004 - 00:16
    Surely its better to allow one of these topics to remian open and actually discuss the situation than just quoting rules and closing topics?
    Or does the admin not like us common users to be able to discuss opinions on a discussion board?
    So true.

If, after all the admin have no intention of changing their minds how does it harm them if we discuss it until we are blue in the face. Does it dent their egos so much that we think they have made bad decisions?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Thanks for that MN

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast