Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If You Want Me I'm Here...

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by pol@13 July 2004 - 01:00
    hehe, loomy's taking requests now

i wonder if he'd do one for himself, something like, 'i wonder if i'd be making these if i still had my nightly bumchum sessions with the admin'

funny how things change
    Miaow

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hehe, loomy's taking requests now

i wonder if he'd do one for himself, something like, 'i wonder if i'd be making these if i still had my nightly bumchum sessions with the admin'

funny how things change
    Okay then - If you're going to get snipey yourself, then I'll have a good ol' time bitching about it as well.

I already made my mistake of fucking around with the admin - You seriously think I want to side with you pigs again? FST is still holding onto the popularity K-Lite brought without K-Lite no longer being here. When K-Lite was around, it was that great software which made this forum's purpose - Now that that's gone, the only thing keeping this place up is the community which you all-high-and-mighty dicks are fucking about with.

If you want this Free thing to stop, you guys better start coming up with something convincing. I'm not talking about "It's for the stuff he's been doing that you don't know of" - We've heard that god knows how many times and the 19th time you hear such a reply, the sound of being considered as kids gets old. Why not start letting us know what he's done that's so bad - Is it really that bad that someone's likely to contact him via another route and redo the same bloody crime?

Maybe there was some truth to the words of Balamm and Billy Dean after all - The secretive nature of the FST team (even when compared to a lot of forums), puts my using the Illuminati name to shame

3. Lounge   -   #33
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by *goddess*@12 July 2004 - 15:46
    Good call.

There's a reason why we export Fosters
    Yah!...you guys can't drink it...either

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Illuminati+13 July 2004 - 13:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati &#064; 13 July 2004 - 13:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-pol@13 July 2004 - 01:00
    hehe, loomy&#39;s taking requests now

i wonder if he&#39;d do one for himself, something like, &#39;i wonder if i&#39;d be making these if i still had my nightly bumchum sessions with the admin&#39;

funny how things change
    Okay then - If you&#39;re going to get snipey yourself, then I&#39;ll have a good ol&#39; time bitching about it as well.

I already made my mistake of fucking around with the admin - You seriously think I want to side with you pigs again? FST is still holding onto the popularity K-Lite brought without K-Lite no longer being here. When K-Lite was around, it was that great software which made this forum&#39;s purpose - Now that that&#39;s gone, the only thing keeping this place up is the community which you all-high-and-mighty dicks are fucking about with.

If you want this Free thing to stop, you guys better start coming up with something convincing. I&#39;m not talking about "It&#39;s for the stuff he&#39;s been doing that you don&#39;t know of" - We&#39;ve heard that god knows how many times and the 19th time you hear such a reply, the sound of being considered as kids gets old. Why not start letting us know what he&#39;s done that&#39;s so bad - Is it really that bad that someone&#39;s likely to contact him via another route and redo the same bloody crime?

Maybe there was some truth to the words of Balamm and Billy Dean after all - The secretive nature of the FST team (even relative to a lot of forums), puts my using the Illuminati name to shame [/b][/quote]
    meh, side with whoever you want, "pigs" or not. my conscience is clear. i just found it interesting that you took this opportunity to grab some attention, like you usually do.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I frequent another four forums as well as this one - I don&#39;t need any more attention when my ego is already rubbed enough

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    hehe, loomy&#39;s taking requests now

i wonder if he&#39;d do one for himself, something like, &#39;i wonder if i&#39;d be making these if i still had my nightly bumchum sessions with the admin&#39;

funny how things change
    Good point, i say.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234