Thread: Download Says Complete At 99% Then Starts Again

Poster
    Hi there my problem is i am trying to get around the world in 80 days on torrent and have downloaded it to 99% on supanover torrent but when it says complete it then restarts again saying 2 mins left and keeps doing this over and over what is wrong is there something i can do?

i'm new to this only just downloaded one film before so just about holding my own please help.

:helpsmile:

anxies

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    did u trying playing the file as is, i have had some files do this to me, and they play as they norm would but the credits are cut off. What client are u using ?
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    have now got this file to complete but has not come through as a bin/cue file only plays for 30 seconds on video lan and wont play on normal media player can anyone help me is this just a bad file or what? Also dont know whether it means anything it also has two cd files and for each one there is a notepad file however there is nothing to these notepad files?

anxies

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    What format is the file?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    its ok now i just put it down to a bad file and downloaded another version but thanks for trying to help.

anxies B)