Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any One A Pink Floyd Fan?

Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Gotta love it. Pink Floyd has made some really good stuff.
    I like 'em with Roger Waters or without him.
    I like Roger Waters albums too, he always got some great players around him.
    Nirvana was pretty succesfull in 90's, remains to see if they are still known in 2010 or so. Not to diss them or anything but to be as big as Pink Floyd is helluva thing to pull out.
    Musically speaking PF gives me more that Nirvana, there's so many details, instruments etc. Thats my opinion, naturally. At the moment my fav is Shine on you crazy diamond.
    Pink Floyd has been around just about forever , are they still making music ?

Peace:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

2. Music   -   #22
    Originally posted by Guitar-Slinger@25 April 2003 - 14:44
    Gotta love it. Pink Floyd has made some really good stuff.
    I like 'em with Roger Waters or without him.
    I like Roger Waters albums too, he always got some great players around him.
    Nirvana was pretty succesfull in 90's, remains to see if they are still known in 2010 or so. Not to diss them or anything but to be as big as Pink Floyd is helluva thing to pull out.
    Musically speaking PF gives me more that Nirvana, there's so many details, instruments etc. Thats my opinion, naturally. At the moment my fav is Shine on you crazy diamond.
    Pink Floyd has been around just about forever , are they still making music ?

Peace:
    -GS-
    I am glad that you are a big Pink Floyd fan. Pink Floyd is not making music together but Roger & David are recording solo albums & david alos does sessions with other musicians(currently with Ringo Starr). David Gilmour also released a live DVD.

3. Music   -   #23
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I use to hate Pink Floyd...everybody I know growing up would play their shit and just got burnt out on it.

But am starting to get back into them again.

4. Music   -   #24
    Poster
    I dont even wanna listen 2 them, I hate old music, so I think I am going 2 hate pink floyd 2

5. Music   -   #25
    I'm in the process of getting even MORE floyd! This collexion called "a tree full of secrets" -- several volumes of rare floyd

6. Music   -   #26
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by marlowe_is_dead@30 April 2003 - 07:32
    I'm in the process of getting even MORE floyd! This collexion called "a tree full of secrets" -- several volumes of rare floyd
    Hmmmmmmmm.....really?

7. Music   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by DiogenesUK@25 March 2003 - 12:44
    IMHO 'Meddle' is their greatest non-commercial album,and I s'pose Dark side of the Moon would have to be their 1st,and best effort at Pop/commercial music.
    I'm also an admirer of poor old Syd's solo stuff,but I respect anyone elses favourites.
    Have you seen the film to Meddle,"Crystal Voyager",........WOT A TRIP!!!!!!!!!!

cheers,
    Bass.

8. Music   -   #28
    FULLY!! And my favorite song is: "Comfortably numb"
    And THE WALL is, is, well you've seen it!

9. Music   -   #29
    Jayhawk
    like his music but did not follow him as much as i should have.

10. Music   -   #30
    Poster
    Im a Pink Floyd fan as well, seen them at earls court and had the time of my life. Seen a coulpe of take off bands and they were good but nothing could match the real deal live (wish they would tour again) stoll got the video of the concert. Fave album has to be dark side of the moon & wish you were here. Cant decide which is the best but both are best heard through top quality headphones with the volume turned right up while stoned, the wall and medal came close but not enough

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast