Thread: Please Stop

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This Sam thing is getting way out of hand, sitting back and watching all I see is a mound of pissed off people and most shockingly of all, Mods dissagreeing in public over a moderation question.
    I think that says something, I've only so far seen 3 people say they don't care.

I care, I care about this place, there are a couple of things brewing which I really seriously don't wanna see happen But they are going to unless a solution is reached which everyone is happy with.

And considering the "Vote" happend but some mods voted Ban but would be happy with moderation I think maybe for the sake of the forum there should be a recount or a public vote.

I tell you now, this will get worse, don't take that as a threat, it's not, but I tell you, this is gonna get worse

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 July 2004 - 10:33
    This Sam thing is getting way out of hand, sitting back and watching all I see is a mound of pissed off people and most shockingly of all, Mods dissagreeing in public over a moderation question.
    I think that says something, I've only so far seen 3 people say they don't care.

I care, I care about this place, there are a couple of things brewing which I really seriously don't wanna see happen But they are going to unless a solution is reached which everyone is happy with.

And considering the "Vote" happend but some mods voted Ban but would be happy with moderation I think maybe for the sake of the forum there should be a recount or a public vote.

I tell you now, this will get worse, don't take that as a threat, it's not, but I tell you, this is gonna get worse

Jonno B)
    Hear, Hear!!!!!

****** ****/****** should wise up.

Yo4

*yogi's automoderation

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Nice one Jonno, I just posted more or less the same thing in the everything about the board section.

According to a post by a mod in the same section it seems a "Forum Star" had the casting vote. since none of them, save Lamsey, have been around for 8 months I don't think it should carry the same weight as the other mod's votes nor should it be as important as the collective member's opinion.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    yes.
    please.
    stop.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free