Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thirteenth Vote

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I agree, but unfortunately the thread was moved to the lounge. Too bad people couldn't restrain themselves a little and leave it to the people it was meant for.
    That is why we have Talk Club...in general threads in the Lounge go off track. No particular group is to blame for this, it's just the way things go. If a thread is going off-topic then if the poster of the thread wants he can get a mod to move it to talk club.

Where it should have been posted first of all.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Originally posted by danb@13 July 2004 - 14:26

I can and will post anywhere I want
    That's usually the problem, although I would say that when I think of this type of posting, you are not the first to pop into mind.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Originally posted by Error403@13 July 2004 - 12:22
    [b] The votes in order of time:

#1: CornerPocket
    #2: [O][T]
    #3: Error403
    #4: {I}{K}{E}
    #5: Virtualbody1234
    #6: Rat Faced
    #7: NikkiD
    #8: Rip The Jacker
    #9: Guitar-Slinger
    #10: jetje
    #11: pol
    #12: RPerry
    #13: MagicNakor

Now stfu.
    Theres 12 mod team memebers, 2 move, and 13 votes. brian hasnt voted. and if he votes in favour of sam then it would mean its equal again so there would be no right to ban him. Also in other threads you said the majority voted for sam to be banned. we now know thats a lie becuase it was evens untill the last vote.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by tracydani+13 July 2004 - 13:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tracydani @ 13 July 2004 - 13:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@13 July 2004 - 14:26

I can and will post anywhere I want&nbsp;
    That&#39;s usually the problem, although I would say that when I think of this type of posting, you are not the first to pop into mind.

TD [/b][/quote]
    Thanks

But there is no way to stop anybody from posting where they want is there?

Anyway you are taking me off topic, we want a recount, this isn&#39;t the American Presidential Election you know

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tracydani+13 July 2004 - 12:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tracydani @ 13 July 2004 - 12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@13 July 2004 - 14:26

I can and will post anywhere I want&nbsp;
    That&#39;s usually the problem, although I would say that when I think of this type of posting, you are not the first to pop into mind.

TD [/b][/quote]
    So who are you singling out then?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Error403@13 July 2004 - 12:22
    [b] The votes in order of time:

Now stfu.
    I&#39;ve already agreed my original post was in error regarding the forum star vote.

How about the part where some people say it is a desirable moderator/admin trait to seek, listen to and take into account member opinion on certain matters which breed discontent among the community as a whole. What are your feelings on that?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    Originally posted by danb@13 July 2004 - 14:33

Anyway you are taking me off topic, we want a recount, this isn&#39;t the American Presidential Election you know
    That&#39;s the first thing I thought of when someone mentioned having members vote. Just think of all the havok with the multiple accounts mixed into the equation

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by manker+13 July 2004 - 12:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker &#064; 13 July 2004 - 12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Error403@13 July 2004 - 12:22
    The votes in order of time:

Now stfu.

I&#39;ve already agreed my original post was in error regarding the forum star vote.

How about the part where some people say it is a desirable moderator/admin trait to seek, listen to and take into account member opinion on certain matters which breed discontent among the community as a whole. What are your feelings on that?
    [/quote]
    certain matters is fine. moderation/banning of members is not

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    Originally posted by Withcheese@13 July 2004 - 12:40
    Edit: One good idea would be to let us know you are having a vote and ask for people&#39;s opinions before you all vote. That way at least we feel that we have been listened to. If a vote goes against people then so be it, at least the board&#39;s opinion has been listened to. Which can only be a good thing.
    I had forgot to reply to this.

I agree with this idea for future issues, but would not suggest recalling current decisions. But somehow we all seem to forget that it is up to the admin when all is said and done. This would most likely just be a sort of placebo(sp?) and not really mean anything though.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Withcheese+13 July 2004 - 12:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 13 July 2004 - 12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Error403@13 July 2004 - 12:22

Now stfu.
    Nice attitude.

No wonder so many people dislike you on this board. I guess it&#39;s not a popularity contest...lucky for you.[/b][/quote]
    you&#39;re right it&#39;s not a popularity contest, and thats why it&#39;s unlucky for Sam. being a popular member doesn&#39;t mean we should disregard the rules when it comes to moderating

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast