Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Mp3 Player

Hi all. I know this is open to incredible interpretation, but I have been having some troubles with the player I have been using (MusicMatch). Just wondering what you guys would recommend for a desktop player and why. Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Quintessential Player

Info

The only other player besides Quinnplayer that I would use is Winamp

~Digital Nirvana

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    the man above me is possessed with a wholesome spirit of truth.
    Follow his recommendation to the letter, and your soul may yet be saved.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Thanks guys. I had looked at the QCD player, just hadnt gone anywhere with it. One other question I have for ya. Whats up with mp3's that start fine and then go freaky. i.e. screeching, etc. I thought I had played the ones that have done this. Is it possible for the mp3's to hit some gliches after they have been played?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Markil@14 July 2004 - 05:02
    Thanks guys. I had looked at the QCD player, just hadnt gone anywhere with it. One other question I have for ya. Whats up with mp3's that start fine and then go freaky. i.e. screeching, etc. I thought I had played the ones that have done this. Is it possible for the mp3's to hit some gliches after they have been played?
    they're designed to be that way by the bad guys. take a look in musicworld for some threads on screechy mp3s, there have been a lot of threads on the matter
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Markil@14 July 2004 - 05:02
    Those are corrupt and have been deliberatley placed on the network by anti-piracy organizations such as the RIAA.

~Digital Nirvana

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Digital Nirvana+14 July 2004 - 05:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Digital Nirvana @ 14 July 2004 - 05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Markil@14 July 2004 - 05:02
    Thanks guys.&nbsp; I had looked at the QCD player, just hadnt gone anywhere with it.&nbsp; One other question I have for ya.&nbsp; Whats up with mp3&#39;s that start fine and then go freaky.&nbsp; i.e. screeching, etc.&nbsp; I thought I had played the ones that have done this.&nbsp; Is it possible for the mp3&#39;s to hit some gliches after they have been played?
    Those are corrupt and have been deliberatley placed on the network by anti-piracy organizations such as the RIAA.

~Digital Nirvana [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s how it starts but people who download the bunkum files and don&#39;t delete them from their shared folder have to take their share of the blame for the propagation, rather infestation, of these mp3s.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    thanks for the quick replies guys. I have qcd playing now, going through the mp3&#39;s I have and deleting any that have any probs. Is there any prog out there that does this auto?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by Markil@14 July 2004 - 05:31
    Is there any prog out there that does this auto?
    http://www.mp3shield.com/

~Digital Nirvana

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    WINAMP

WINAMP

proud to be american

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast