Thread: Nero

_
    Does the newest version of Nero Burning Rom support the CDUDFRW file system?

Basically, I'm asking if Nero can format a CD-RW and then you can add/delete files on it like a floppy. Roxio comes with this feature.

I use this a lot for exchanging files between my two computers.

I'm planning to switch from Roxio to Nero because Roxio always messes up my VCD's with their crappy DVD Builder.

I also burn a lot of VCD's.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    ya, it uses a differnt filesystem, but works to do the same thing.

Nero comes as 4 different packages. Package 1 has neor in it. One of the others has a program called incd in it. This is the program you need to be able to right to the cd-rw and format it and stuff.
    It used to come with nero back in the 5.0\5.5 days, but now with 6.0 it's a different package.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by [Spam]@14 July 2004 - 05:09
    I use this a lot for exchanging files between my two computers.
    why not just set up a network?

or get an USB to USB/ Firewire to Firewire cable if its only for file exchange.......
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Storm+14 July 2004 - 07:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Storm @ 14 July 2004 - 07:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;Spam
    ,14 July 2004 - 05:09] I use this a lot for exchanging files between my two computers.
    why not just set up a network?

or get an USB to USB/ Firewire to Firewire cable if its only for file exchange....... [/b][/quote]
    the usb to usb&#092;fire to firewire cables end up costing more than just buying a second network card and a crossover cable.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    _
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@14 July 2004 - 04:27

Nero comes as 4 different packages. Package 1 has neor in it. One of the others has a program called incd in it. This is the program you need to be able to right to the cd-rw and format it and stuff.
    It used to come with nero back in the 5.0&#092;5.5 days, but now with 6.0 it&#39;s a different package.
    What filesystem does InCD use?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by [Spam]+14 July 2004 - 15:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Spam] @ 14 July 2004 - 15:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@14 July 2004 - 04:27

It used to come with nero back in the 5.0&#092;5.5 days, but now with 6.0 it&#39;s a different package.
    What filesystem does InCD use? [/b][/quote]
    I dunno, what&#39;s the difference?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    muchspl2
    uh yea
    nero has always be better than roxio ez crapier
    make sure you compleatly uninstall it before you install nero, they don&#39;t play nice together, then just goto www.nero.com
    you won&#39;t ever go back