Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aol Password Recovery

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    My uncle forgot his aol password is there any way to retrieve it somehow please help ASAP thanks.

btw i recently reformated his comp(yesterday) the password was saved on the comp for quick sign in.But now he cant remember it. :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    just call AOL and then they're just gonna ask fo your billing information and they'll tell you your password probally

BTW AOL SUCKS DICKKKK

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    all you do is call aol and have billing info. They'll reset ALL the pws to something else (might just do yours..but usually they do 'em all).

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    now why would they reset all passwords???? cause your neighbour loses his, yours is reset??? well i guess thats why:

EDIT: btw monkeee, if you're right, send em over
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Tello your uncle to get a real ISP.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    well i think its just 1 of those free aol cd's hes using right now i dont know if they are billing of not

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by mofos@14 July 2004 - 18:44
    well i think its just 1 of those free aol cd's hes using right now i dont know if they are billing of not
    Did you know the head programmer at Sports Interactive, the people behind Championship Manager (until EIDOS bought the rights to future releases) only uses AOL? Just a bt of useless information for y'all.

AOL is probably the best internet solution for people that don't know a lot about computers/computing; it's simple to use, help is free (even the call) should the extensive online system let you down and they're actually quick at it, unlike other ISPs that keep you listening to bland muzak and periodic adverts/service-news-flashes for ages on a national rate number.
    AOL aimed themselves at a market sector and they've hit it plumb centre.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Chewie UK@14 July 2004 - 20:34
    AOL is probably the best internet solution for people that don't know a lot about computers/computing; it's simple to use, help is free (even the call) should the extensive online system let you down and they're actually quick at it, unlike other ISPs that keep you listening to bland muzak and periodic adverts/service-news-flashes for ages on a national rate number.
    AOL aimed themselves at a market sector and they've hit it plumb centre.
    you always have to spoil it for us dont chu?

i suppose M$ makes good OSes and Micky D serves nutritious, healty aan tastefull food now*...........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by Storm@14 July 2004 - 19:44
    you always have to spoil it for us dont chu?

i suppose M$ makes good OSes and Micky D serves nutritious, healty aan tastefull food now*...........
    LOL heh

Well, I always liked Wendy & BK more, but the rest of the family do prefer that stuff.

About the AOL thing... I fucking can't stand it myself, but I know they've improved somewhat in recent times, and that it's the best place to send some people.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Thats fine we called tech support and got the password reset thanks anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast