Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P2p Appears To Be A Rapist Paradise

[FONT=Times]Irecently decided to share 2600 plus mp3 files. I'm now using Kazza Lite and Kazaa lite ++ that "My Music .com" ripped me off for $25 or so. I recently downloaded emule and both programs sownload at 1 to 25 volume.

If anyone can convince me this isn't like a Bush Tax cut - Surprize me!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    As long as there are people who will let others scam them, the others will exist.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Who cares? If you're stupid, you'll pay for it.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    We can&#39;t do anything about it, sites like this are set up to combat profit from filesharing, depite the ads, we are campaigning to find different ones but we need them for income to keep the site running.

Oh and you might not want to type in big red letters, doesn&#39;t bring any more attention to the post.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by RGX@19 June 2004 - 23:52
    We can&#39;t do anything about it, sites like this are set up to combat profit from filesharing, depite the ads, we are campaigning to find different ones but we need them for income to keep the site running.

Oh and you might not want to type in big red letters, doesn&#39;t bring any more attention to the post.
    B) Well maybe but It&#39;s too sad I was ignorant when I engaged in this, somehow I&#39;m still inclined to share files but don&#39;t see that others are inclined to be little more than leechs.

3rd gen noob & Tikibonbon seem happy to suck&#33; Else way it&#39;s be easier to download at reasonable rates.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Disenfranchised, nextime dont be a jackass

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Originally posted by Disenfranchised+20 June 2004 - 00:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Disenfranchised @ 20 June 2004 - 00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@19 June 2004 - 23:52

B) Well maybe but It&#39;s too sad I was ignorant when I engaged in this, somehow I&#39;m still inclined to share files but don&#39;t see that others are inclined to be little more than leechs.

3rd gen noob & Tikibonbon seem happy to suck&#33; Else way it&#39;s be easier to download at reasonable rates. [/b][/quote]
    the moral of the story is. you never have to pay for software

just donate if they deserve it. (thats not just shareware, i mean if you thiink the games good pay for it )

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by GepperRankins+20 June 2004 - 02:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins @ 20 June 2004 - 02:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Disenfranchised@20 June 2004 - 00:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-RGX
    @19 June 2004 - 23:52

3rd gen noob & Tikibonbon seem happy to suck&#33; Else way it&#39;s be easier to download at reasonable rates.
    the moral of the story is. you never have to pay for software

just donate if they deserve it. (thats not just shareware, i mean if you thiink the games good pay for it ) [/b][/quote]
    Thats what I go by, I am currently resisting the urge to download the new Velvet Revolver album because I want to support the band. No money though.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Naked Nudist
    RGX don&#39;t bother downloading the whole velvet revolver cd because it only has two good songs on it. They are #6-Fall To Pieces and #11 slither. The rest is mostly filler. :pirate:

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I don&#39;t think they&#39;re stupid, just unaware. They might not know k-lite is free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast