Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Is Not Black And White

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Just a couple of points that I've been musing over............

If the mods were the criminal justice system would all all crime be punishable by death?

As Ms Mathea says the board does kinda belong to the member for if there weren't any members there wouldn't BE any moderators.

Should this be in the Talk Club?
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by brenda@16 July 2004 - 17:24

If the mods were the criminal justice system would all all crime be punishable by death?

As Ms Mathea says the board does kinda belong to the member for if there weren't any members there wouldn't BE any moderators.

Nope.

This is Spam 4 a good cause. The Majority Speaks.

Yustice

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by brenda@16 July 2004 - 11:24

Not death just exile.

America is here for the people.

Someone breaks the law then law enforcement steps in to enforce the law....no matter what the criminal's family says of his innocence.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Busyman+16 July 2004 - 17:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 July 2004 - 17:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brenda@16 July 2004 - 11:24
    Just a couple of points that I&#39;ve been musing over............

As Ms Mathea says the board does kinda belong to the member for if there weren&#39;t any members there wouldn&#39;t BE any moderators.

Not death just exile.

Someone breaks the law then law enforcement steps in to enforce the law....no matter what the criminal&#39;s family says of his innocence. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for that input.

As original as allways.

But you talk of apples and pears.

Good luck on your grocery.

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing+16 July 2004 - 11:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 16 July 2004 - 11:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@16 July 2004 - 17:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-brenda
    @16 July 2004 - 11:24

As Ms Mathea says the board does kinda belong to the member for if there weren&#39;t any members there wouldn&#39;t BE any moderators.

Not death just exile.

Someone breaks the law then law enforcement steps in to enforce the law....no matter what the criminal&#39;s family says of his innocence.
    Thanks for that input.

As original as allways.

Yogi [/b][/quote]
    Not really original.

It&#39;s pretty cut and dry or should I say black and white.

Apples and pears are both still fruit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Busyman+16 July 2004 - 17:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 July 2004 - 17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@16 July 2004 - 11:40
    Originally posted by Busyman@16 July 2004 - 17:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-brenda

Not death just exile.

Someone breaks the law then law enforcement steps in to enforce the law....no matter what the criminal&#39;s family says of his innocence.

Thanks for that input.

As original as allways.

Yogi
    Not really original.

It&#39;s pretty cut and dry or should I say black and white.

Apples and pears are both still fruit. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for that input.

So where do you buy your fruit??

At the fruitery???

Yogi

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Busyman+16 July 2004 - 15:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 July 2004 - 15:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brenda@16 July 2004 - 11:24

Not death just exile.

Someone breaks the law then law enforcement steps in to enforce the law....no matter what the criminal&#39;s family says of his innocence. [/b][/quote]
    In the UK we have a far more flexible legal system.

It doesn&#39;t always get it right (far from it) but its the principle of flexiblity to me is much more acceptable than one of rigidity, given that people, society and life in general is a fluid experience and not a regime.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by brenda+16 July 2004 - 17:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 16 July 2004 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@16 July 2004 - 15:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-brenda

Not death just exile.

In the UK we have a far more flexible legal system.

It doesn&#39;t always get it right (far from it) but its the principle of flexiblity to me is much more acceptable than one of rigidity, given that people, society and life in general is a fluid experience and not a regime. [/b][/quote]
    Hear, Hear&#33;&#33;&#33;

Flexibility, not rigidity.

YoFlexible

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yay &#33; lets get bendy &#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Like the saying goes don&#39;t do the crime if you cant do the time, justice will be done

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast