Thread: What Happened?

Poster
    I started using klite about two years ago, and there where a average daily of 4.5 million users. Now theres only about 2.5 million

"\ where the did everybody go?

It seems as if users depreciate a million a year lol! :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    blank BT Rep: +1
    you lazy f*ck. Use the search function. Theres about a million threads on this including about 5 on this very page.
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@16 July 2004 - 16:19
    you lazy f*ck. Use the search function. Theres about a million threads on this including about 5 on this very page.
    viewing some of your post it semms as if your experincing some anger and control issues.

smoke a fatty or take some zanex

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by NTWEAK+16 July 2004 - 21:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NTWEAK @ 16 July 2004 - 21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hungrylilboy@16 July 2004 - 16:19
    viewing some of your post it semms as if your experincing some anger and control issues.

smoke a fatty or take some zanex [/b][/quote]
    nope i have no problems at all except with idiots like u, who dont read further down the threads than the top 3. If u had and taken the time to look in the other sections you would have seen that this has been discussed to death...
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    unlike most of you kids on this forum I have school and a job, so I don&#39;t have every day to spend here reading every threas as it comes out.

If you knew anything you would know that the forum pages differ per user and Theres is nothing on the page that refers to this issue.

you cant take your thumb sucking ass to some other post and find something better to do than rip on every body that post a topic (that&#39;s how you got those 3 stars ) not by helping anyone.

so basicly until your a administrater you shut the fu*k up.

you have an option to if you want to read a thread because YOU HAVE TO CLUICK ON IT&#33; dumbass. if don&#39;t like what it says don&#39;t read it.
    Get off your lazy ass turn off your computer and find something more constructive to do.

sorry I have to go my wife want&#39;s to give me head&#33;

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by NTWEAK@16 July 2004 - 16:29
    unlike most of you kids on this forum I have school and a job, so I don&#39;t have every day to spend here reading every threas as it comes out.

If you knew anything you would know that the forum pages differ per user and Theres is nothing on the page that refers to this issue.

you cant take your thumb sucking ass to some other post and find something better to do than rip on every body that post a topic (that&#39;s how you got those 3 stars ) not by helping anyone.

you have an option to if you want to read a thread because YOU HAVE TO CLUICK ON IT&#33; dumbass. if don&#39;t like what it says don&#39;t read it.
    Get off your lazy ass turn off your computer and find something more constructive to do.

Well put&#33;
    :beerchug: :beerchug:

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by NTWEAK@16 July 2004 - 22:29

I assume you&#39;re talking about remedial school?

Anyway, use the search button. It isn&#39;t that hard, in fact, it&#39;s easier than starting a thread. Almost all forums on the internet follow a basic rule of "search before asking". Posting something that has been posted and discussed many times before (to death) is not only incredibly annoying to other users, but is also a waste of site bandwidth.

Now, as I leave to turn off my computer and find something more constructive to do, I point you kindly in the direction of the search button. And as soon as your imaginary wife has finished sucking on your 4-incher, I&#39;m sure you will find the information you&#39;ve been looking for.

Regards

thePFY

m@il

number of keystrokes since 14/07/04:

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    full time college not remedial&#33;

9. File Sharing   -   #9

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Yeah, it can be somewhat boring to read about the same threads all over
    again. (screeching pm3 anyone?)

But.

I dont think any members "have to" react with it like "STFU" kind of threads.
    Infact, its a bit of a No No thing to do. Flaming is still NOT allowed here.
    There&#39;s a STFU thread in the Lounge if you must.

If you want to point the members to the search, thats cool,
    but please guys, lets leave teh "shuttehfukups" out of it.

My view on teh topic:

Jump Supernodes, it might start showing different numbers.
    I dont think it matters if there is 2 or 3 mill. users as long as you get what ya want,
    it is still lotsa users. How the hell they get the numbers of the users beats me
    anyways, I wouldnt trust it so much.

Also, ppl are leaving the Kazaa network as better networks are up and running.
    Main reason is probably the Fake/Viri files on Kazaa.

Check the donkey for example. Torrents are kinda popular also,
    I think there&#39;s too many networks to mention now, and more is coming all the time,
    check the Pinned topics here, lotsa cool info about them.

Before this Flame fest goes further, going to close it.
    Spoiler: Show