Thread: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    please help its taken me 2 hours to get onto the forum i get the server messege and its doin it all the time on other sites as well so i know its me how the hell can i fix this tc told me to do ipconfig thing i did that and it still dont work heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp or im gonna have to stop comin on here if it takes two hours each time :'( :'(

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    come on pleeeeeease the only way im in now is im doin it via msn messenger and a private maessege which brings me to my inbox then i can get onto the board please help im gettin sooo frustrated

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    maybe your ftp servers hogging all the bandwidth , plus if your posting on a lot of forums and using your machine to host your sig's and avitars you will have hundreds , maybe thousnts of downloads of going on a day (depending on how popular the forums are) all just to get your sig's

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    1 my ftp is not on 2 my sigs hosted on a site not my hd and three wtf is happening

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Forum Star
    I don't think people dont want to answer you, Brockster.

I think it's that they don't understand your problem completely, can you describe exactly what is going on, if you have changed anything and what OS you are running?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    well ive just changed to a new 120gb harddrive im not sure if thats anything to do with it ?

right wots happening is wen i click to go to for example this site it says cannot find server or something along those lines i refresh and nothin i try again and nothin i go to another site and it take lods of refreshes to get in i just get this error all the time the pages often dont respond and wen go to the error thing that tells you wots wrong the bloody page cannot be displayed hats the error i get most so how the heck do i fix it coz im close to giving up on tryin to get in alltogether

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Try checking for adware/spyware and virus. Then clean the Cookies folder, the Temporary Internet Files folder and your internet History.
    Then reboot the computer.

Did that help?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    nope i did all that i could only reply to this by going thru msn i is gettin well annoyed now

ps thanks for tryin to help

i might just give up its a lot easyer im sure one person less wont bother no one

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    What browser are you using and what's your internet connection?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    internet explorer and im on blueyonder broadband??????