Thread: Best Mp3 Download Sites

Does anyone know a good site for downloading MP3's of hiphop mixtapes. Not a file sharing program but a download site. But I'm looking for a site that usually have hiphop mixtapes, that does not make you click through a million pages just to complicate things, that does not install spyware/adware on your machine, that is free, and uses a regular audio format...if not then it provides the codec. Am I asking for too much? Please help. All replies welcomed. Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    You might want to try this site: Hip-Hop Haven. It may just save your life!
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks Tikibonbon but now can I get a reply from someone in 2004.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Retired
    7. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat and ED2K hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed. Torrent links are never allowed as they contain detailed file location information and enable users to instantly download a file.