Thread: Bearshare Pro 4.5.1.12

LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    I was wondering even though not many people use this program, I gave it a shot since Kazaalite (Anythign related) doesn't open/execute properly on my Computer... DOnt really know wwhy.... Anyway I was just curious if anyone happened to have some crack or whatever to Upgrade from BearShare to PRO without having to pay?

---Edit: For Version 4.6 (Beta)
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    check google

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    I did and found a 4.6 Beta... But none for PRO, well there were a few sites that I couldn't understand.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    BearShare pro is officially only a TINY bit better in some complex statistical way. But if you're trying to download a file shared by a single source, then it's almost certainly NO better than probably the latest BearShare beta. In fact, the latest BearShare betas may have fewer bugs than BS Pro -- because they're a tiny bit more up-to-date.

As far as I know, BearShare Pro is still ~4.5.1.something while BearShare betas are at v4.6.0 beta 33. Partial file sharing is being added in v4.6 too -- to make BearShare function more and more like BitTorrent. ...or at least the better parts of BitTorrent I hope.