Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering

Poster
    Does anyone know why this thread was locked.

I am at a loss to understand any reason.

It did not seem particularly flame ridden or to break any rule.

Justice Is Not Black And White

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Probably looked at someone the wrong way

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If people have things that they would rather others didn't know on the board then that is fine by me, if I make the mistake of posting it then PM me and I'll refrain from doing it in the future. (This has been done so I will be refraining)

However, this doesn't distract from the fact that Peerzy has been banned unfairly or that it would be better to edit posts and leave a tag of some sort instead rather than deleting.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@18 July 2004 - 15:18
    If people have things that they would rather others didn't know on the board then that is fine by me, if I make the mistake of posting it then PM me and I'll refrain from doing it in the future. (This has been done so I will be refraining)

However, this doesn't distract from the fact that Peerzy has been banned unfairly or that it would be better to edit posts and leave a tag of some sort instead rather than deleting.
    What won't you be posting about

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    The post has actually been edited.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 July 2004 - 14:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 18 July 2004 - 14:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@18 July 2004 - 15:18
    If people have things that they would rather others didn&#39;t know on the board then that is fine by me, if I make the mistake of posting it then PM me and I&#39;ll refrain from doing it in the future.&nbsp; (This has been done so I will be refraining)

However, this doesn&#39;t distract from the fact that Peerzy has been banned unfairly or that it would be better to edit posts and leave a tag of some sort instead rather than deleting.
    What won&#39;t you be posting about [/b][/quote]
    I won&#39;t be posting about it.

Though I fail to see the reasoning behind deleting this post for instance...I really do.

Image Resized
    [img]http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/peerzypost1.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese+18 July 2004 - 15:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 18 July 2004 - 15:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@18 July 2004 - 14:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @18 July 2004 - 15:18
    If people have things that they would rather others didn&#39;t know on the board then that is fine by me, if I make the mistake of posting it then PM me and I&#39;ll refrain from doing it in the future.&nbsp; (This has been done so I will be refraining)

However, this doesn&#39;t distract from the fact that Peerzy has been banned unfairly or that it would be better to edit posts and leave a tag of some sort instead rather than deleting.

What won&#39;t you be posting about
    I won&#39;t be posting about it.

Though I fail to see the reasoning behind deleting this post for instance...I really do.

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/peerzypost1.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> [/b][/quote]
    i think teh truth hurts

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    For anyone who joins in.

This was originally posted in The Lounge, as the thread to which it refers was in The Lounge.

It has now been moved here, so if anyone feels it is not appropriate to this place then please take it up with whoever moved it.

Tho&#39; I have to say I do actually agree that it should have been here in the first place.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Could whoever closed this topic please PM the the reason for its closure.

Thanks
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Retired
    I moved this topic but I have no idea why the other was closed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast